MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/24/2012 04:49 AM

To the Parents on the Forum(page 2)

pattB

Group Leader

Where is everybody? I woke up early and I have not seen hide nor hair of anyone posting... Is everything o.k. or did you all go on that vacation without me? Hope all is well. love patti

04/24/2012 05:12 AM
teetime4u
teetime4u  
I'm an Advocate

Lol I lost my rss feed for awhile. I think something went wrong with the site. Seems ok now. All is ok as expected on my end. Hope all is well with you too. Good morning!Smile

04/24/2012 09:08 AM
sec

good morning all, it's a beautiful day here today. nice and sunny. so far so good love and peace, sharon

04/24/2012 09:17 AM
pattB

Group Leader

Love and peace back glad you have sunny weather. Patti

04/24/2012 04:17 PM
mehman
mehman  
Group Leader

How many trips to a medical supply shop does it take for me to get the right equipment for my after surgery needs. Well this dummy it will take at least 3...change the cane and tomorrow have to exchange the toilet seat elevator...whoever thought an individual would have this much trouble...now to get the hang of using a walker and then cane..oh geeze I am hopeless...and to climb 15 step to my apt after surgery should be a real treat..lol.

04/24/2012 08:12 PM
Measha
Measha  
Group Leader

Patti, I was up at 4:00 am. Couldn't sleep. Tried to get on, but our internet wasn't working. Mehman, hope your surgery goes well. You have to climb 15 steps after surgery? Oh my gosh!

04/24/2012 09:18 PM
islandcat
islandcat  

My mission today is to save a baby bunny. We are over run with them at the farm but this one is so little. Turned him lose tonite and he followed us back into the house, what are you gonna do??? Will try again tomorrow to set him free. I also broke down and called the recovery centre, sorry had to do it. Just wanted to know when I would ever be able to write to my son or maybe hear from him. They were really nice, said as of May 1st he can sent 2 letters and receive 2. They will also be putting a package together that will give us more info. He told me I could call every 2 weeks if I wanted but I said no, my son has his big boy pants on and that I would just wait. They also told me that they would notify us if he ever left the centre. He said Mike had good days and still lots of bad days. I told him I found my son on a video, when I explained how he laughed and told me I was very clever. Anyway he is in training right now to be a butcher, that is so good to hear. I miss him so much but time for me right. God bless all, love Lynda

04/25/2012 02:35 AM
quinntwo

Lynda, Love the quote...so very true. I am so glad you called and got an update on Mike. Peace of mind is worth its weight in gold. I pray he will start having more good days. Hope today is filled with time for you, and the bunny of course! Love, Julie

04/25/2012 09:30 AM
pattB

Group Leader

So happy Lynda. This is all good. Love patti

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved