MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/08/2011 11:56 PM

TIME TO LAUGH!(page 6)

pattB

Group Leader

How can we flush toilets on the beach? We can be like the wood chucks in the commercials if you really need that effect, "Hey you wood chucks quit chucking my wood" Will the sound of that work? i would hate to waste too many hens just for the sound of a toilet flushing, Gee your lucky my daughter never flushed but I did when i had to act like I was really using the toilet when I had my ear to the wall in the bathroom which was also the wall in her room. Oh teetime it was so not NORMAL.

OMG ...Hey you woodchuck quit chucking my wood just played on t.v. Good time to quit. I don't think I can laugh anymore tonight.

But thats a good line the next time you need to use it on your kid. Love you sense of humor.

01/09/2011 12:18 AM
teetime4u
teetime4u  
I'm an Advocate

That's for sure but to us it became the normal. Woodchuck chucking wood would work for effect! If I would say that to my daughter she would be confused for a week! LMAO I think I will just to see the look on her face. Well If we are doing this on a beach I am bringing the marshmallows!!Atleast if we start chucking them around nobody will get hurt! A 20 pound turkey can do some damage!!LMAO!

01/09/2011 12:02 PM
islandcat
islandcat  

Laughing yoga, I am serious is so much fun. My daughter and granddaughter and I did it over xmas. I have done it before. We always start, one person stretch your arms over your head and start laughing, it will be fake at first but before you know it everyone starts and you are laughing so hard you are holding your sides. And yes for some of us wear depends. You feel pretty good afterwards. My granddaughter always wants to do it but have to be in the mood. It seems to relieve stress a bit. Ah come on give it a try.

01/09/2011 12:40 PM
greeneyemommy

my computer has been down ..are all you moms drinking ? omg you aLL ARE SO FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE IT ...THANKS FOR THE LAUGH ..I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!

Post edited by: greeneyemommy, at: 01/09/2011 12:40 PM

01/09/2011 01:04 PM
pattB

Group Leader

i was wondering where you were Trish...Nope 7-up. lots of 7-up. Sometimes you just need a good laugh so back to the thread.

i spy.......little orange caps. Mom is seen in the I spy book trying to see what the hell they fit! ( picture might be cap on pet medicine eye drops)

Only POA's who kids used needles would know this one.

01/09/2011 03:45 PM
greeneyemommy

i so agree pattib ... its takes you mind off of all the craziness in our lives... stiil having computer problems ...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..make me laugh girls....

Post edited by: greeneyemommy, at: 01/09/2011 03:46 PM

01/09/2011 08:16 PM
broadcreek

I did not know what orange caps were, you are right, I had no clue, but I figured it out. I love this thread.

my I spy book would be full of bloodshot eyes and enlarged pupils and addicts falling off chairs, while they yelled, everything is fine, I am okay, just tired!

01/10/2011 10:35 AM
pattB

Group Leader

I spy moving day.... hidden in the picture is a Dad throwing child's stuff out the window.

I spy.... Mom saying we should at least pack them, and so she is picking them up from the snow and putting them in black trash bags.

01/10/2011 10:41 AM
pattB

Group Leader

I spy a bad night... Mom is holding her pillow up and it is dripping wet. ( Oh too sad) (Not funny)

I spy Mom trading her wet energy sad filled pillow with the new one she bought Sally for Christmas that never gets slept on!

GO MOM! Now your thinking!

01/10/2011 05:31 PM
teetime4u
teetime4u  
I'm an Advocate

I spy phone flashing with numerous voicemails, pull tab, as each message plays mothers face is getting red. Amazing what your child will say when you are not at their beconing call!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 6 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved