MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/30/2010 07:00 PM

how are we going to make this year about us?

islandcat
islandcat  

I think for me I will try to smile at least once a day even if its in the mirror at myself.

I will learn to laugh again.

I will have even more empathy for others.

I want to manage stress better, more healthier.

I want to walk tall and hold my head up

Anyone else?

Oh yea and get a face lift for the new wrinkles lol

12/30/2010 07:12 PM
greeneyemommy

when you least expect it you will laugh.... i loved it when i laughted last week ..it felt great ..always hold your head up high ... we did everything right ..its not our fault...a face lift ..oh yea baby im so in ..ive aged 5 years ..when i look into the mirrow ... i see all the wrinkles... the stressed wrinkles...lets all go together & get beautiful...im in ,,,,

Post edited by: greeneyemommy, at: 01/02/2011 07:59 PM

12/30/2010 07:41 PM
bearhug423
bearhug423  

Oh I laughed so hard on Christmas Eve. My daughter and my mom and I all played Scattegories and you have a certain letter that you have to start all your answers with. The letter was "R" and the phrase was "a girl's name". My mom answered "Hazel". That just hit me so funny. I must have laughed for 5 minutes. My daughter and my mom laughed quite a while too. We teased each other about it. It was great. We haven't done that in so long!!!! It was so nice to relax and have some fun!

I'm hoping to have more family time and hope to do more exercising and try to eat right. Losing weight would be a good thing.

Take time to laugh everyone!!!!

12/31/2010 03:54 AM
babies1
babies1  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

A good laugh is always cleansing for the soul. Worry and stress does bring on the wrinkles but joy will spread them back out again.

12/31/2010 06:12 AM
teetime4u
teetime4u  
I'm an Advocate

The New Year will bring alot of new changes for us all. We will work togeather to laugh and smile even when we want to cry and hide from the world. We will stand tall as one addict fighting machine that will be inpenetratable. Ladies we are Moms and we will stand tall. Happy New year to you all, my new found friends and second family. We will share pain and happiness togeather. Love you all.!!! Here's to 2011!!! I raise my coffee to you!!!

12/31/2010 06:33 AM
greeneyemommy

Thats what My mommy always said ..a good laugh cleans the soul....It takes something stupid to make us laugh & it feels so good ..cause these days non of us laugh......Lets make this New Years the Best..We all need it !!!!!

12/31/2010 04:41 PM
islandcat
islandcat  

yup laughter l0l. Now have you ever heard of laughing yoga? It really works, my daughters and granddaughter tried it one night long ways back, think we saw it on Ophra or somewhere. One person starts laughing, yes it will be fake at first but its infectious and soon you start really laughing, eventually you are rolling on the floor with tears. You start with your arms stretched over your head, I guess that is the yoga part. It really works, I dare you to try it with someone.

12/31/2010 04:52 PM
islandcat
islandcat  

I have one more new me new year how to, I will give up creeping on my son on face book. I read yesterday his girlfriend said I want you all to know that if I am found dead you will know who did it????? Today, I wish I had a million dollars, so sick of having nothing. Wow this so not what I need.

12/31/2010 05:51 PM
teetime4u
teetime4u  
I'm an Advocate

Luckily my daughter only has a my space account. I don't . I really don't need too much detail!!!

01/01/2011 07:27 PM
greeneyemommy

Now come on we all look at our kids face book ..hahahhahha.....i cant give up that ..Im learning to get my head out of my son ass..hahahhahah ... the 15 ? in 15 seconds..hahhahahhah

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved