MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/25/2010 12:16 AM

A-BART

fabajenna

Hi everyone-

I'm up to 7 drops in my A-BART regime, and I have complete insomnia on top of the insomnia I already have.

I also have a lot of pressure in my head, making me feel off balance most times.

I get doubled over by the nausea as well.

Has anyone else had this experience with this medicine?

Thanks to any thoughts.

peace

12/27/2010 11:03 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I haven't had treatment yet for bart but I can tell you that I have had that with bart itself....Especially the head pressure and spinning stuff..

Keep your chin up!

12/28/2010 11:14 AM
fabajenna

Thanks Tara! Sorry I forgot to check this site. My doc and I are excited at how I'm processing this stuff. It's pretty potent.

Thaks again.

peace

12/28/2010 02:34 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Hey so tell me more about this "Abart".. What is it and where do you get it? Is it by RX only? I'd love to try it if I can get it over the counter!

12/29/2010 01:35 AM
fabajenna

Tara-

A-BART is a mibrobial immune support tincture that I get from my lyme doc. It's made by Byron White formulas. It was 89.oo a bottle, but it will last months and months.

You start with one drop in the am/pm then slowly work up to 15 drops.

I am at 9 drops as of today after a month. The first drop that I took felt like little bubbles of joy going through my brain. It was quite amazing.

Two drops stimulated a small rage and slight headpressure, three was absoultely unbearable. I had to drop back until I could handle it, about three days.

Drops three, four, and five were the worst. Six, seven, and eight aren't bad. I tried nine this am. Wish me luck.

My brain fog has lifted after more than six months, my head doesn't have a halo of fire arond it, my legs are more manageable, and I don't have rage!

Tara, I would recommed it to anyone with bartonella.

Hope it helps!

peace

12/29/2010 08:23 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I'm going to bring this up at my dr's appointment with the LLMD and let him know I'm going to try it..That is amazing.

Lord help us with the herxes with bart. This is some nasty stuff to have.

12/29/2010 08:48 AM
fabajenna

AMEN!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved