MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/21/2012 07:02 PM

Birthmarks

leigha83
leigha83  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

So I was reading about past lives the other day and came on an interesting topic of birth marks.

Most, but not all birth marks are actually old wounds from the past. There have been studies where a person that does a past life regression will talk about how in his past life he was stabbed in the side by a knife and that is how he died.

In his current life, he has a birth mark in his side that could be the same size as a knife wound. This book went on to explain that our souls have cell memory and when we enter our bodies at birth this cell memory may carry memories from our past lives.

This cell memory can also carry through in emotions. For instance, if you drowned in a past life you may be terrified of water in this life and have no explanation for it.

Thoughts????

05/22/2012 10:42 PM
Gen1975
Gen1975  

I have heard of this too. I often wonder if that is why we choose the career path we do, our hobbies and the people we meet may effect us the way they do.

For myself I have a severe phobia of people I believe I know where it stems from and I am not sure if it was with me previously. I also grew into having a huge fear of the dark. It started from birth so I am not sure if this is something I can attribute to a past life, plus it is very common.

Great topic though!

05/24/2012 10:27 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Really? cause I have a very big birthmark, that um, can only be seen if i'm in a swimsuit (please don't ask me to explain that anymore)

05/24/2012 01:08 PM
leigha83
leigha83  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

What does your birthmark look like in shape?

05/24/2012 01:43 PM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

almost like a cloud? but it's pink and it looks almost bubbly.

05/24/2012 06:59 PM
leigha83
leigha83  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hmmm...Could it be that you were hit by an object like a hammer or something. Or it could be a stab wound, an arrow..you never know. Do you have any idea what kind of past lives you might have had? Do you have an phobias in this life that are unexplained?

05/25/2012 06:34 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

I have many phobias, lol. The ones that are the most unexplained are cracking an egg......and crossing busy streets. That one is only unexplained because I've grown up around the two busiest streets in the town, so I should be super used to it.

05/25/2012 03:55 PM
leigha83
leigha83  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Maybe in a past life you were yelled at or beaten if you didn't crack an egg properly. You could have been a servant or a slave or maybe just some poor man beaten wife.

As far as the cars, could it be possible you were run over by one?

05/25/2012 07:13 PM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

That makes sense.......the egg thing especially, because i can eat them, i can have one in my hand, but as soon as I put it in the position that I would crack it.......my hand and entire body freezes. I cannot for the life of me crack an egg. And the birthmark kinda looks like a scab at the same time, so maybe a scab from a switch beating me in a past life. So maybe I was escaping and got hit by a horsecart or something, and the cars are a modern version of that.

05/26/2012 09:17 AM
leigha83
leigha83  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Could be! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved