MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/29/2012 05:02 AM

Hi my name is Alice

aliceinvirtualreality
aliceinvirtualreality  

I don't have as many gifts as all of you but I know from time to time I do get to experience what I call the other dimensions. One just recently happened and the guy I'm dating who is so against things he can't see or touch got to see it! I have been physically ill and have depression and other mental disorders so most people count me out as nuts and that's ok with me. We were texting the other night and I was talking about how good my dog was by not eating out of a garbage bag I left open and forgot to take out. He text back..What? What do you mean about no one caring if you die. I asked him what he was talking about since I was talking about my dog. I do have to say that even though I was talking about my dog, I wasn't feeling good and was thinking why bother saying anything, no one could do anything anyway..those were my thoughts. Well, they went through on text! Not my phone but his. I told him to lock the conversation and I will lock mine and we'll look at them together. Yep..mine had the conversation about my dog and his had my thought put down in between the dog story. He said he could get this or that software to see if I sent then deleted ect..I told him go ahead. Our times match perfect. I can also sense death but I never know who. I always think it's me. Before I went to my friends house I was vacuuming and sensed it but not too strong and I wrote with magnetic words on my fridge about She felt power in eternity but I can't prove it so I never say anything. I went to my friends and had an anurysm in my colon and was hospitalized for 5 days. I still have to wait for my colonoscopy so I'm taking it easy. I'm just beginning to feel like I'm going to make it. Funny one..my mom died and my brother was over and all of a sudden I felt this urge to go pinch his butt! I swear it was so totally against me to do this LOL and as I did he turned to me shocked and I said "It wasn't me I swear!" He told me mom used to do that to him to as a joke. She loved to sew and I had this urge to get this machine and start sewing up a storm. I don't like to sew! Laughing She came twice through me in dreams and she always would say...Alice! Wake up! Then I would look at her so she could give me her message. I have a lifetime of "little" things that have happened but nothing that is consistent or visionary on a daily basis. I don't think I would want that. I do have to say after coming out of the hospital that I told my brother that I had a dream I was beating all my loved ones that have died away me from terrified. I also told him that I needed to buy tarot cards. This was such an urge when I came out of the hospital but is now slowly dissipating. I also don't like to go with people if they're getting a reading because I know it will be mine they do! I'll sit out in the car or go somewhere else.. That's about my experiences..I am glad I found this place and just want to say Hello Everyone!

02/29/2012 06:51 PM
Gen1975
Gen1975  

Alice,

Welcome and thank you so much for taking the time to share your life with us! You will find that alot of us are just like you alot of little things that add up to the realization that we are connecting to the other side. I am so happy that your mom was able to come through for you. I have a close family friend we lost a few years back and we have all been waiting for him to come through somehow but nothing!! They were such a close nit family too, not even 1 dream of him either. We like to think this means his work is done and that everyone is going in the direction they are supose to Wink lol.

I too suffer from mental issues but I have heard along time ago that the mentally challenged are the gifted. Through all the pain and suffering I would have not traded for what I have learned about myself, otheres, lift and most of all the unknown Wink.

Thank you so much for joining again!

Gen

03/12/2012 12:37 AM
GhostGuy
GhostGuy  

Alice,

Welcome. There are many people out there just like you. Sounds like you may have just stratched the sureface of your ablities.

Jay

Founder of Crossing Over Paranormal Society C.O.P.S.

03/13/2012 04:15 PM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Welcome Alice...

Little things can really add up...try to take the time to journal your experiences...it could help quite a bit...

We are here to listen and help...

Christine

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved