MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/06/2010 11:59 PM

Just when you thought it was safe to sleep again

Gen1975
Gen1975  

I feel like I hear the jaws music right now. It is so not funny but I have to laugh. Wow. I have manged to overcome my phobia of the dark for almost 2 months now and tonight out of the blue I was just scared poopless lol....I was on the phone with a friend when my tv went off and on twice over a period of 3 to 4 minutes. It wasng the power but it could have just been the satelite for the cable but for some reason after it happened the first time I had a very clear vision of a barcode in my head. Out of the blue. I was in deep conversation with my friend and my thoughts were very clear and then it just popped in there. For some reason I just really have the creeps and really think I am over reacting....I do however picture some military dudes sitting 200 feet below me testing out some high tech secret weapon feeding thoughts into my head or barcoding me lol. It really is a nutty thought but I thought wow hmm..... at least I have a place to turn to.........if anyone has ever heard of this barcode vision before please let me know. I am google and yahooin but am not finding anything....I sound completely nuts like never before lmao.. I have been doing so well too lmao

Im going to try some meditation and head back to bed!

I hope all is well.

G

05/07/2010 08:28 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Actually - Look into Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory - Now you are FAR from Alaska - but he has an episode where it is demonstrated for him - a small hand held device that can transmit directly into the brain - they just used sound - but our ears dont hear it...

Alaska has a restricted site that supposedly has a HUGE machine that can trigger weather changes - and natural disasters - and much talk of mind control...

And hey - I have 2 TV's that will sometimes blip on and off...one in my kids room - but it only did this for a short period of time - and only to my hubby when I was in the shower or just not around....real odd thing about that was the sound would crank up too...

I had it pop on once or twice but there was NO sound - static - and that is the way the tv is - no sound when ya turn it on...so that was odd for him...

And my tv in my bedroom, will sometimes while watching it - go off and on...and I have said - Hey do that again please...and it has...

05/07/2010 09:43 AM
Gen1975
Gen1975  

Chris you hit it dead on, I actually have seen all the episodes lol. I just am afraid to bring it up on a site like this because I don't want people to think I have lost my marbles but I firmly believe there are defin. things out there like this....

I was thinking maybe it had to do something with the solar flares, have you heard about all the talk about what is going on with them, how they are supose to be really intense in the next couple years and how are power grids are not equipt to handle it....http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478024,00.html I am being a girl and kinda going off topic lmao... but considering it could be possible that is what caused it.... or would it have to be day time.. now I sound really dumb lmao.

05/07/2010 10:39 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

From what I understand they are supposed to be very real...that and the earth has been tilting a bit...and within the next 2 years its supposed to continue and reach a certain angle or degree in tilt that is supposed to also effect us...

Hubby is on the phone so I cant ask him right now...he watches all those shows and throws that info at me randomly...but it would also account for the rise in earthquakes and volcanic activity...

The earth and the rest of the solar system is going through regular and normal changes - but to us mortals - its Armageddon!!!LOL

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved