MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/01/2010 07:02 AM

Indian burial ground?

FatherKarras
FatherKarras  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I spoke of my ex-in-laws moving to a house in the stix (just now, lol).

My son, now 3, refuses to go into his grandparents bedroom at night when it's dark. My ex, whom I believe is a little bit sensitive, but not anywhere near the level my and the kids are, and she says she feels something in there.

This is a brand new house in a brand new subdivision, so I don't believe necessarily that it's American, so much as native-American. I could be wrong, maybe a hunter got shot there, I don't know. But the energy seems to be a little more hostile than not. Which would fit if it was an ancient indian burial ground.

Thoughts? Am I way off base?

04/01/2010 08:35 AM
Gen1975
Gen1975  

Nope I think you are on track! I wonder if you could go to the town and pull up any information on the site the house was built on...

I am not sure what kind of ceremony they could do to be a kind of peace offering...I am sure there must be something.

Maybe you and or your ex could buy them each a dream catcher for over their beds as a start. Wink

04/01/2010 10:19 AM
cmany
cmany  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hey Patrick..

Well stranger things have happened - it could be multiple possibilities. Worst thing to do is speculate...

Doing research on the area would be the best place to start. Any kind of history on the land and the land surrounding it.

Now IF it turns out to be Native American land - not necessarily burial grounds...but sacred non-the-less...there are very specific ways that it has to be dealt with. Many times people will perform cleansing rituals - but get them wrong - and it can make things worse. So the research is of vital importance.

As for now - your ex needs to learn to claim her space - and claim it for your son and the rest of the family. She needs to be firm and assertive. This is THEIR space now, and nothing is allowed to be there if it has ill or hostile intentions.

She can do this with your son as well...Hold his hand and show him HOW to claim his space. She can say things like, "This is a loving and understanding family. We mean you NO harm, and expect no harm to be done on to us. If your intentions are bad or to scare or harm us, you are NOT welcome here. We will NOT give you any power over us. This is OUR home. You MAY NOT harm anyone in this home. You MAY NOT do anything of a negative nature."

Basically, if it is something that is tied to the grounds, coming straight out like you are trying to banish it - especially when not trained for such things - can make things worse. But to develop a level of respect. We respect you for who/what you are - SO LONG as no ill intentions are acted upon...

Also, IF it turns out to be tied to the land - a nice way to offer peace - would be to plant a tree or flowers or something...i.e. give back to the land...

Back to space claiming. Fear can be the one thing that makes us weaker or stronger. Its all in the choices that we make. As parents, our fear can drive us to be more protective, and aggressive...And as parents with kids who are sensitive - whether or not we are too - we have to use that same protective energy to deal with the paranormal...

Energy is energy - whether or not a person is sensitive does not matter...if their emotions are kept in check - and they focus on the task at hand - they can let these things know that they mean business...

So using that initial fear as the drive to protect and motivate one to not tolerating such behavior can be pretty effective...

But by all means - first get the research done - someone somewhere should know something about the land itself...the more you know - well - Knowledge is power...

Space claiming can be very empowering and a very positive thing...

Keep us posted ok

Christine

04/01/2010 11:14 AM
FatherKarras
FatherKarras  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Christine, I actually sent that part of your post about claiming spaces and doing it with AJ to the ex. I hope to God she actually listens to me for once. Jeez, how many times have I said that. Laughing

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved