MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/29/2009 03:14 PM

Jobs for Paranoid People?

TygerGrrl
TygerGrrl  

Does anyone that has paranoia have a job that they are successful at or know of any good job types that a paranoid person could work at successfully?

Or is this a silly question???? LOL Laughing

09/29/2009 04:22 PM
ray2135

Hey Tyger - I worked as a mechanical erngineer for 35 years. Often times engineering jobs are sorta the type of job where you sit in a small office by yourself a lot of the time.

09/29/2009 06:38 PM
Ele

I am no help at all. I am disabled due to my bipolar. I do babysit my grandchildren part time. I hope you find something that you like to do. The jobs I have liked the best were the ones where I was largely unsupervised and working alone. Customer service is what I liked the best.

09/29/2009 07:37 PM
jenjen12
jenjen12  

Hi Misty, my sister has had a very successful job for several years! She constantly struggles with her relationships with her co-workers, and looks for new jobs from time to time, but surprisingly enough is able to keep the same job and does really well at it! She does employment placement for large manufacturing firms.

09/29/2009 09:52 PM
TygerGrrl
TygerGrrl  

Wow those are good suggestions....I have been told by a doctor that I need to go on disability and by my work history I would have to agree but not sure if it is what I want to do or not....Sad

I am thinking about going back to school and already have my AA degree in liberal arts so now decision time!

Thanks for all the replies!!!!

05/27/2011 09:00 PM
ibrebel1

JOIN THE MILITARY

05/28/2011 09:31 AM
Ele

So you are in the military. I wondered from your other post. I am proud of you for serving your country.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved