MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/27/2010 11:47 AM

HEY TUESDAY!!! How you all doing?

jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well I was up until sunrise. I had a friend come over and cut my hair last night, and then another friend came over and we stayed up far too late and decided to walk to the beach and go swimming. The water in Lake Michigan is a great temperature now and the sunrise coming in over the Lake from the east was amazing! I really wish I would have brought my camera, but I forgot! Sad

So here I am with my new hair cut.

jojo pretzel 003

So What's Up with everyone else? What are we doing? How are we feeling. IDK just ramble away as you so wish!

Post edited by: jojobear, at: 07/27/2010 11:48 AM

07/27/2010 12:47 PM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Ok well I am taking a nap and going to try to get some chores done! See you all later!

07/27/2010 01:28 PM
Fidgetgirl

Post edited by: Fidgetgirl, at: 07/30/2010 05:11 AM

07/27/2010 03:08 PM
leandrat

Oh jo jo I LOVE THE PIC!! I am putting flordia pics up if they will fit it keep telling me they are too large lol... and I am sorry fidget I know how that is I bought one when we first bought the house (new one of course) and it just stopped the second load it ever did I was so pissed it was friday and it was like 8pm I called the 24 hour hotline (that I paid EXTRA FOR!) and they told me sure its covered they would come fix it or give me a new one but no till monday lol I was SO PISSED lol...

SO sorry you have to go through that its a pain in the ass.

I know I live my naps through jojo all the time, and love the proxy idea thats great jojo the nap god lol

I am heading out to buy the new clash of the Titans movie with my reward zone best buy points free movie so think I might get off here for the night and rest with my hubby!

Lee

07/27/2010 03:29 PM
ChickaBoom

Jojo, your hair looks great! I recently had mine cut to donate to Locks of Love, and my head felt so much lighter! Cute puppy too! (I'm totally jealous of your ciggie... I quit before having kids and sometimes I REALLY want to start again!) Haven't been having the best week, but I'm trying. Therapy today, then brought my kids to play with some cousins. Gearing up for Thursday, when my middle baby has to have her tonsils out... hoping my stupid crap doesn't get in the way of being there for her 110%.

07/27/2010 04:04 PM
Mik
MikPosts: 143

Ahhhh... Jo B, did you know that you got a rat lying next to you on the couch? lmao. Love the hair and the halter top, very sexy. You go girl!

07/27/2010 04:12 PM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thanks Mike and that is not a rat! It is a jackhuahua! He is my baby. He even has his own facebook page. I told him he was finally old enough! LOL

Naps by proxy! LOL! Yea that can work!

Chicka thank you as well. Yea my head feels a lot lighter, although not as light as when I shaved it when I was 18! Yea I am pretty eccentric. Deal with it! Good luck gearing up for Thursday. Make sure you get in plenty of you time before and I bet that will help a great deal! Also plan for some back up plans just in case your "stupid crap" does get in the way. It isn't stupid crap it is real! I find that having an alternate plan of action helps me so much that I am able to do far more then I could and be there 100% or more of the way if I hadn't had any. The whole what if's are solved then. You don't go drudging thinking about the oh my what if this happens, because you know what you will do if it does! Got me to get an hour away and stay at an entire concert a few weeks ago. Got me to go around the block alone Sunday night. Has gotten me to be able to do quite a bit the past couple of months.

Speaking of walks I am going to go do some exposure and take a walk! This time I will try 2 blocks. If it gets to be too much, so what! I will try again tomorrow!

Be back all you beautiful wonderful people!

07/27/2010 04:58 PM
Mik
MikPosts: 143

Jackawhatever! You dont let that thing sleep in the same bed as you do ya? Have a good walk Jo B.

Post edited by: Mik, at: 07/27/2010 04:59 PM

07/27/2010 05:47 PM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Of course he sleeps in my bed. I hate sleeping alone! He cuddles up right under my arm and lets me hold him like a little stuffed animal. My walk was great! No anxiety. Made it around the whole cemetery which is about 4 normal city blocks in size and 1 block away from me. Kicking some panic and agor butt over here! Heck yea! I'm going to keep working on my healthy eating, healthy behaviors, and everything else I know will get me to where I want to be. I know it is a slow process and I am sure not going to rush things. I've done that in the past and for me it just makes me crash and burn. So I just need to remind myself baby steps!

07/27/2010 06:22 PM
Rolf

Post edited by: Rolf, at: 07/31/2010 05:37 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved