MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/11/2009 12:14 PM

Constant pressure in my head!(page 3)

jrose72
jrose72  

yeah, that's what I thought you were referring to! Thanks to the old fart under the hat/cap for modeling Wink

11/11/2009 01:44 PM
ray2135

Hey Jen

Oh is that what a stocking cap would be ?

I did not realize that - I honestly visualized a thin sort of a stocking.

Sorry.

Raoul

11/11/2009 01:47 PM
jrose72
jrose72  

I don't know what the technical term would be! That is what my mommy use to call those hats when I was a little kid! I live in warmer weather now so we don't use them or refer to them!

no need to apoplogize!

jen

03/18/2012 06:46 AM
tblzs

Hello everyone,

Solution for most of you!

I have had the pressure in the head come and go over the last few years!

Turns out its serious tension headache!

My eyes were working too hard! Astigmatism is when your eyes are making your brain go into over drive all day.

I went to the eye doctor and got glasses made and in a week or so

the headache/pressure stopped!

Started happening again recently and it hadnt for a while since I wasn't wearing glasses. Or even prescription sun glasses.

In sales I am out on the road most of the week so prescription sun glasses even helped stop pressure.

But lately I wasn't wearing either.

So your eyes are probably the cause for most of you.

Try getting glasses! Good luck Tim

03/18/2012 06:50 AM
mem6526

Was it ever just in one eye the pressure and or headache?

Just wondering?

Thanks! Wink

03/18/2012 07:11 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

When I feel like this I use a litte visualization exercise to get rid of it. I imagine all my problems coming out like water through my fingers and going into a hole in the ground (my hole in the ground is right next to a tree). Tricks the mind, lets it think it's actually leaving the body (and some think it does)

03/18/2012 07:58 AM
leandrat

yes I get this and its a new thing to me its like everything goes heavy and sound gets heavy if that sounds stupid I have no other way to put it lol..

I have found chewing gum helps

I think my is blood pressure related and sinus issues as well

04/29/2012 04:50 PM
mem6526

philtrem,

Welcome to the group!

Have you been to a Doctor? I would suggest that you see a Neurologist and or a ENT Doctor. If you have already been to a Doctor then what did they say is wrong?

Hope that you feel better! Smile

welcome

04/29/2012 05:01 PM
slada
slada  

It's maybe problems with stress who know,live our Angel told you,go to see a doctor,there may be many reasons......I think its nothing serious Smile).......welcome in out groupSmile)

07/16/2012 12:12 PM
Terileex21

Hello, I was just reading all your posts and I'm having very similar symptoms. I'm a 22yr female and I just had a baby about 5 months ago. I'm a stay at home mom and my husband works full time. Three weeks ago I was in And out of the hospital with chest pain. I ended up having a chest infection around my heart like a Charlie horse I think it was called conjunctionvits?? Anyway because of that I quit smoking and they also diagnosed me with panic attacks and anexity. They put me on Zoloft and klonapin both very low dosages. But I still was feeling crappy. I went back and found out I had an over active thyroid. So it's contributing to my anexity. Now they have me on thyroid meds too. I can't sleep at night afraid I'm not going to wake up my papaltations get worse at night and I'm scared. I try to stay calm but I just can't. And trying to take care of a baby at the same time it's hard. But now today and the past fra days I've been having these headachs were it feels like someone's squeezing my head and it's freaking me out. I don't know what to do with all this going on plus the chest infection takes a month to go away and if not I have to go back to the doctor Im just scared and I need help!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved