MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/13/2012 02:21 PM

PhilPhil46......

mem6526

I hope that you are having a wonderful day!

Thanks for being such a wonderful and special Group Leader.

You make us all feel so wanted and loved. You are a very dear person! Kissing

05/13/2012 02:30 PM
slada
slada  

292649 223547594423223 162768067167843 372191 1105095679 n

I agree with you my Angel,thank you Phil for all your understanding and love,support and caring you make my life better and you learn me how to be better person.I love you and Happy Mothers Day!!!!!Kissing

YOU ROCK,YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05/13/2012 05:12 PM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Omg ladies!

You made me smile and cry happy tears. I am honored to be a part of this group. Smile thank you so much for your kind words. I love and care about you like you are my sisters. The members have been a large reason I can now cope with panic. Smile two years ago when I first got here, I was broken and so alone and scared. Because of your support and advice, I have become a happier person. Smile thank you for listening when I needed a friend, encouraging me when I wanted to give up and making me laugh, to the point tears ran down my legs. Lol we have become a family here, and so thankful for each and everyone here. Hugs

My Mothers Day was good. As you all know, one of my sons is in prison, drug related but called me and sent two cards one from him and one from his brother John, who is an addict at this time. I cried when I read them. He told me I was the best mom they could ever asks for and the choices they made was their choice and no reflection on me. He said he sent the card from John because he knows he is not in his right mind and said to know that even if he didn't call he's thinking about you and loves you. John did call missed up, but we spoke, so at least I know he's ok. Hope tour Mothers day was wonderful too.

05/13/2012 05:22 PM
mem6526

Phil,

I am so glad that John did call you. I was praying he would!

Your Son is correct. Adult children make their own choices and it is not a reflection on you at all.

All a Parent can do is love a child and instill values and hope that they will make the right choices and know right from wrong.

You are a wonderful person. We are all blessed to know you.

Your kids are so blessed to have you as their Mom.

Chanel is so blessed to have you as her Grandmother.

You are just a wonderful woman with a beautiful heart and soul.

Hugs to you! Kissing

Happy Mother's Day Phil!!! Wink

mothers day

05/13/2012 07:53 PM
slada
slada  

O my dear Phil,I am so happy for you to get wonderful presents for Mothers day and this is phone call and cards,this is all you need today,just to feel your kids love.You are wonderful mom and grandmother,be proud my friend for all your huge love and beautiful heart.My dear Phil I have home my two kids and nobody tell me Happy Mother Day,nor even my husband so my friend please don't be sad I know it hurt a lot but one day all of you will be together.That day is close,never give up hope my friend and always remember you have all of us here,we are family like you told us.When life is hard we will be here,when life is wonderful we will be here,when you need friend,we will be here,when you need shoulder to cry,we will be here and when you are happy we will be here to tell you CHEER.....my dear friend.......I love you a lot

Post edited by: slada, at: 05/13/2012 07:54 PM

05/13/2012 08:04 PM
mem6526

Slada,

This is for you! Kissing

Post edited by: angelonearth, at: 05/13/2012 08:04 PM

05/13/2012 08:16 PM
slada
slada  

O I love you my dear Angel,how can I show you how much you mean to me,my own kids did not tell me Happy Mothers Day and you didSad(Sad(Sad(....God Bless you my AngelKissing

05/14/2012 04:01 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Thank you Slada,

It is so good to know I have all of you here. Yes oneday we will all be together again. This may be a day late but, Happy Mothers day! We love you and want you to be happy and your funny self. You have a wonderful sense of humor Smile you make us laugh and always there if someone is hurting and needs support. I'm so happy your part of this group. Smile

05/14/2012 04:21 AM
kildare56
kildare56  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Well Phil, I cannot think you enough for your wish for my happy Mother's Day! You're weird woman! Jest weird!! LOL Luv you Mr. Phil

05/14/2012 05:12 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Your welcome Kildare Smile LOL

If I can be Mr Phil, you can celebrate Mothers Day! LOL

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved