Ask a Question
05/11/2012 10:58 AM

Why Were Cramps Invented?

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Sorry men.

I have SEVERE cramps.

I was on the elliptical trying to burn calories AND the extra energy I have but had to stop because of severe cramps.

Plus I am trying to ignore the bugs I am seeing. I need to learn to accept this as life and not get suicidal.

OH MY GOODNESS I am in so much pain it is making me sick to my stomach. I wish I could take an entire bottle of Motrin I just took some.

I want to get back to work on the elliptical but with cramps it is impossible.

I want to work on abs and arms next I think.

OUCH OUCH OUCH

I hate looking into the mirror at a blob.

I want to start by losing 20 pounds and go from there.

I want to be in shape.

If I have control of weight then I will feel better.

05/11/2012 11:01 AM
mem6526

IDNK,

Menstrual cramps were given to women because men are too weak to handle them! lol Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Feel better sweetie!! Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing

05/11/2012 11:07 AM
Mike84
Mike84  

Those are fighting words angel. But ill let you win this time Wink

Sorry your not feeling well IDNK. Get better!

05/11/2012 11:14 AM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Give them to men any day!!!

GRRRR

I am in killer pain and sick to my stomach. SURPRISE SURPRISE

I have to get back on the elliptical

I want to lose this weight fast!!!

I want to be in shape.

I know it takes time but I am in super organizing mode so I need control.

05/11/2012 11:17 AM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Mike84 I am sorry but if you ever had cramps you would know that it is TRUE. Tongue

So sorry Mike84 for being rude but CRAMPS suck.

AHHHH

Okay I am going to try to get back on the elliptical soon without vomiting or passing out.

I pass out with cramps sometimes. FIGURES

I don't mind. It takes the pain away.

AHHHH I am racing and feel MANIC MANIC MANIC

05/11/2012 11:18 AM
Mike84
Mike84  

No definitely not making fun of your pain. My wife gets TERRIBLE cramps and I just feel for her. I am the middle child of two emotional sisters. Believe me I understand what girls go through. I know I couldn't handle it.

05/11/2012 11:20 AM
mem6526

OMG! I get the worst cramps too. The first day I am like in bed with a heating pad on me and I am like not functional. It sucks!

I am so sorry you are in pain. Feel better!! Kissing Kissing Kissing

05/11/2012 11:27 AM
janicepv
janicepvPosts: 3264

Because of Adam and Eve. Genesis 3:16 "To the woman God said, I will greatly increase thy travail and thy pregnancy; with pain thou shalt bear children"

05/11/2012 11:43 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

IDONOTKNOW,

I'm sorry that you are having cramps. That sucks great, big donkey balls!!! I had horrible cramps up until February 2006 and that's when I had to have an emergency hysterectomy. I still have one ovary and my cervix. Please don't feel alone, because I also am in the process of deciding how the hell I'm going to lose this 50 fucking pounds that I have gained since August 31, 2011, when I was diagnosed with hemiplegic migraines, chronic fatigue, ebv and fibro!!! I started a medication last night that is to help prevent my migraines and one of the side effects is weight loss!!! Also, school will be out for the summer, which means that I will eat less because I won't be sitting around bored and I will be exercising more. I am at work now and just got finished patching a hole in the tube of a bike I bought a few weeks ago. We haven't had a chance to ride yet, however, I think we are going to attempt it tomorrow!

05/11/2012 12:45 PM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Because the female race is so amazing, we have to have other challenges to keep us from taking over the world and having the men in cages.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved