PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Is this weekend going slow for anyone else? Sad

05/01/2012 07:00 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

I know what you mean, Phil. At least I am not working today. I have that appointment with Social Security this afternoon. I had used up all my sick days, but then every month, you earn another one. So, today I am using my very last sick day. And I do believe that my last day of work at school is on May 25th. I hope that everyone has a great day!

05/01/2012 07:47 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Just having a trying weekend that's all, I'll get through it.

05/01/2012 08:17 AM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Hey Angel and thank you for the hug my dear. Smile

Hey Jenny!!! Smile

Hey Phil!! Well my dear I am sorry you are having a bad week. My day yesterday was real shitty. My heart was driving me nuts. It seems as I get older my hormones get wackier. lol You are right Phil you will get through it hun and it will all pass. Smile

Hugs to all of you and have a great day. Smile

05/01/2012 09:00 AM
seeknpeace
seeknpeace  

Happy May 1 hoping for a better month! Hoping for a month where I can accomplish some progress on my mother's estate.

Hoping if I go back to work from my FMLA that I still have a job and some panic free time. It is hard when I have found out someone that was trying to get my position is now in my position, hope that means I will be working in a different position and not that the day I go back I am fired. She can have that position, I was on the firing line from all sides and used as a scapegoat. I just want to be able to work without constant fear, anxiety and panic.

Hoping for a position that is not a supervision position without any authority, not able to job counsel, discipline, hire or fire if needed, someone above does that and they do not support me, they just believe other's lies. If I don't have a position that is nonsupervisory than hopefully I can finally find a new job.

Hoping that my new counselor will help. I was leery of her at first but my last session it looked like we may finally work on what in my past has formed how I believe (or not)in myself and how they affect my anxiety and panic.

Hoping the new pdoc and the medication changes so far, continue to decrease my fears, anxieties and panic attacks.

Hoping I can get through Mother's day, also to get through my birthday(I was born on Mother's day but it doesn't fall on the same day this year)with the recent loss of my mother.

Hoping for a month that starts shining with more hope and less fear. Hoping for a month that will be healing for me.

Happy May 1 everyone!!!!

05/01/2012 03:29 PM
frog44

1 very crazy day with a 2 yr old that won't quit! AAAAHHHH! is all I got to say Smile

05/01/2012 03:32 PM
mem6526

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved