I see two of my personal heroes here! Phil and NJ how are you two>

04/29/2012 06:16 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Good Smile

How are you?

I'm getting ready to go to the store and park afterwards with the baby. How did things go with Dr? Sorry I missed it if you already said. Ok not going to park going to the beach dam it! I been putting it off, I'm just going to do it Smile

04/29/2012 06:38 AM
njhoppe
njhoppe  
Group Leader

Hey Kildare!! How did your doctor appointment go?? I've missed you Smile

04/29/2012 07:21 AM
kildare56
kildare56  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Blink You two are just far too kind. Phil, enjoy the beach! The doctor's appointment was the beginning of some misadventures Friday and yesterday. My GI doc wants more tests to check the status of my Crohn's, but will have to wait for the approval of the insurance company. He did send a prescription in for a generic form of Prilosec to help with re-flux.

Friday morning I had also called my GP for prescriptions for Potassium and Venaflaxine. Yesterday morning I went to the pharmacy o pick these three up. On arrival, I showed my ID and insurance card. At first they said there were no prescriptions for me. Then they said they couldn't find them. Then they said I had already picked them up at 9:18 yesterday morning. When I told them neither I nor anyone acting on my behalf had picked these up, they informed the pharmacist. They said nothing further to me. After 20 minutes of being ignored, I left. I called them and asked for the pharmacist. She said they were all ready. It was too late to go back before Monday. So, I am contacting their employers, the Agency for Health Care Administration, the insurance commissioner's office, the Florida Consumer Protection Agency, OSHA and about three other groups to report a potentially deadly medication error. I don't play nicely about these things. Other than that, I'm fine. I hope you are as well.

04/29/2012 07:29 AM
njhoppe
njhoppe  
Group Leader

You go Kildare!! If we all followed Kildare's lead, there would quite possibly be some much needed changes in our healthcare system. I am filing a complaint myself on Monday, due to complete incompetence regarding my husband's care. I kinda love "stirring to pot".

04/29/2012 07:36 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Kildare mad, Kildare smash! I love it.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved