MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2012 07:24 PM

Need Some Positive Vibes.(page 25)

Mike84
Mike84  

Thanks All.

Yeah I called the pharmacist and my doctor to let them know how I felt. I took a tums earlier which pretty much got rid of me feeling like I needed to vomit. At the moment, not so depressed. I just rode my bike for awhile and played some basketball for about an hour and a half.

I have read the side effects of this drug so I think it may just be it.

05/14/2012 08:13 PM
mem6526

Mike,

The side effects can go away if you give the medicine a chance to work.

Are you going to stick with it and allow your body to adjust?

Just wondering? Unsure

05/14/2012 09:47 PM
Mike84
Mike84  

Hey Angel,

Yeah I am going to stick it out. I will allow my body to adjust but its hard to forecast the future. I know everyone has a short period to break in the med so I will do the same.

Thanks for caring Smile

05/14/2012 10:14 PM
mem6526

Mike,

That is great! Smile

You are most welcome for caring. You are an important part of our little group! Thank you too! Silly

05/15/2012 07:44 AM
Mike84
Mike84  

So feeling pretty anxious but trying to manage.

I was told that I wouldn't get paid for a full days of work due to come payroll time sheet error that I caused and didn't know it until it was too late.

I just keep telling myself its just money so who cares.

05/15/2012 08:52 AM
Mike84
Mike84  

Positive note:

We figured out the issue and I will just be getting paid the next few weeks for that day. Its no biggie.

05/15/2012 11:03 AM
mamatrixie
mamatrixie  

Oh Mike. I'm that person too. As soon as something negative happens (no matter how minor) it starts a freaking avalanche. I think crap, I'm not getting paid what I thought now I can't pay as much on my credit card, my electric bill might have to be late, no date night this week, etc, etc. Funny thing is the problem almost always resolves itself and the outcome is not nearly as bad as expected. Life's weird that way. Oh and you are right, it's just money. Me being unemployed lately has had it's rocky patches but has actually been a blessing in disguise. Spending more time with my kids, learning to coupon, pinching pennies, getting creative on things to do. It's an adventure, crappy at times, but an adventure nonetheless. Anyways, I'm glad everything worked out for youSmile

05/15/2012 11:07 AM
Mike84
Mike84  

Hi mamatrixie!

Yeah I can definitely relate. This morning I was so scared to have another bad side effect from my meds I had to stop myself from causing it.

When the payroll issue came up, I got very annoyed and upset. As you said, things have to be paid. A day of non-paid work will not come close to hurting us financially but I guess the event was just annoying...something you don't want to try to deal with first thing in the morning.

I think my problem may be cabin fever. Sitting at home all day working just isn't for me anymore. I can't wait to go back to work! Wow did I just say that?

05/15/2012 01:58 PM
mamatrixie
mamatrixie  

Haha. I feel ya on that one. I've worked my whole life and thought it would be so great to be a stay at home mom. But there's very little social interaction. I know that my panic attacks came from that. Just feeling isolated. I can't wait to get a job just so I can talk to adults.

05/15/2012 02:55 PM
mandieo

I agree mamatrixie , even though I couldn't work due to my mental issues, having to stay home made it worse. Now that I take care of my two year old niece I really am missing adult work and even office drama! Lol

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 25 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved