MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/14/2012 05:54 AM

aloha family need tons of help

helpmehawaii
helpmehawaii  

omg i typed out a whole long post. well im on week one again with my taper, just went thru the worst stress and abuse from my mother and father who ive been abused from my mom emotiomally, physically, mentally, verbally. of course my dad allowed he poison to continue in the home and did not protect us , my chidren were adopted by them whem i was getting into trouble about 13 yrs ago. for the last 5 yrs or say ive been asking for them back. but the controller my mother is, she would not dare. my children have to endure her abuse, and child protective was notified by me. does anyone know any family law where i can fight for my son back, the others are 18 and 21 and left the day they turned 18. he so disturbed by my mom and dads abuse that he cuts and burns himself, and attempeted suicice once allready and cant believe the hopital released him to my parents care. there is files from elementary till now, highschool with the schools who called cps and the police once. id like to try and save him from getting worse, if the cps worker is my moms friend, or believes all of her silly lies, who do i talk to for a new child protective worker. any help family ty, leanneSad

04/14/2012 08:14 AM
mamatrixie
mamatrixie  

does your child have a guardian at litem or attorney? That's who you'd need to speak to about getting a new worker. Or the CPS supervisor. Take action girl. Fight for your child. Good luck to you!

04/21/2012 05:46 AM
helpmehawaii
helpmehawaii  

hi, im actually retaining an attorney, and i believe he does have one and will continue to take the proper steps. thank you so much, if you know anything else that will help, please help me, thanks, leanne

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved