MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/01/2012 11:23 AM

Help for buzzing head...

mamatrixie
mamatrixie  

Hey all, I've been doing really well but had a pretty nasty one last night. This time I didn't get too much of the phsyical stuff (racing heart, shallow breathing) but I just had this constant buzz in my head. And, as weird as it sounds, it was like a very negative buzz. Almost like really bad thoughts that weren't fully formed. Kind of hard to explain. It was rough and I feel so worn down today. Anyone have this issue and suggesstions on how I can deal with it?

04/01/2012 11:38 AM
TennisP
TennisPPosts: 2439

I've felt buzzing in my head before too! I think it's just too much stress and tiredness because it doesn't happen often. Maybe take a nap today if you can.

04/01/2012 11:46 AM
mamatrixie
mamatrixie  

Thanks so much TennisSmile

04/01/2012 12:36 PM
mem6526

mamatrixie,

I would let your Doctor know about the buzzing. Smile

Hope that you feel better! Wink

04/01/2012 02:08 PM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Hey Mamatrixie. Oh my have I gotten the really weird buzzing feelings in my head before. I have always just assumed it was sinus and anxiety all in one. If it becomes too much though I would just call your doctors office and just ask them and see what they say just to ease your mind.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved