MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/20/2012 08:28 PM

health anxiety problems

ByrdieTweet

is it normal that i am constintly thinking lately that i have a serious illness?

i keep comming up with more and more symptoms and i can keep my head straight

i really have started to sleep better but i keep getting more symptoms that scare me...

when you have health anxiety do you feel the symptoms..

these are the symtoms ive had/felt

heartburn(but ive had that forever)

diarreah

constipation (but those two have gotten better with acidophilus and antiacids)

shoulder pain/neck stifness

headaches from what i think are from my wisdom teeth cuz they cut threw

small little bruises just a few of them

and this odd feeling in my finger and arm. kinda tingling

i think terrible thoughts about how i have a serious illness and that im dying..i have thought this before.

03/20/2012 08:31 PM
mem6526

This is a duplicate post. Just letting you know.

Thanks! Wink

03/20/2012 10:42 PM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Hey ByrdieTweet!! Gosh so sorry you are having such a hard time. Sad Has anything changed in your life that could be causing you stress?? I will say for me when my stomach is flared up with all that you descibe my panic attacks are HELL. This triggers so much panic for me.

I know for me also I have went through many times where I constantly thought everything was wrong with me. This is a part of the panic and anxiety. As long as you have been checked by the doctors and they have ruled everything out. Panic attacks can make us feel like there is seriously something wrong that of course is why it is so hard to break the cycle.

I am not sure about the bruises as I am not a doctor but have you been checked for anemia by chance?

Please keep posting and know that you are not alone and we are here for you. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved