03/11/2012 07:24 PM

Tonight(page 6)

mandieo

Idnk, you are more brave thank you realizeSmile

03/11/2012 07:25 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

LOL Angelonearth Do you have short name? Like AOE or something or Angel or Earth?

I know it. You secretly DRAW those pictures and scan them with your brain and they end up here.

03/11/2012 07:27 PM
mandieo

well tennis im so glad you took my words to heart. we may dissapoint our loved ones but then we can come here and feel total love and acceptance. what a great feeling! enjoy those bright warm days when they comeSmile

03/11/2012 07:28 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

mandieo thank you very much

I worry about my sister and panic. I mean she doesn't have it to the extent we talk about but...

I mean she has a bucket list and all of these "end of life" things

I know she prays a lot but what is it like? I guess since she will go right to heaven so doesn't panic.

I think so does but doesn't let us see.

She is my hero.

She has been through hell.

If you pray can you please prayer for her? Her name is Samantha and is 14 and has a lot of health issues. She has gone through want most people don't their whole life when it comes to health concerns and PAIN.

I am so sorry for bringing this up.

03/11/2012 07:31 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I am so sorry that you all suffer with that. I don't have those things. I am lucky.

I am the "crazy" member of the family that yup hears voices but I don't have all the other stuff.

YUP HEAR VOICES RUN AND HIDE

03/11/2012 07:32 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I have to take this picture away. It is too upsetting.

I actually HATE this picture. It is disturbing and makes me feel SO messed up.

Post edited by: IDoNotKnow, at: 03/11/2012 07:32 PM

Post edited by: IDoNotKnow, at: 03/11/2012 07:39 PM

03/11/2012 07:32 PM
mandieo

perhaps your panic and anxiety come from the sheer stress you are under to be the provider for youf family. And Im putting little Samantha in my prayers. Never be sorry for the things you bring up hereSmile it is the safest place to bring them up because we all care about you. i hope you know that. Youre a very good big sister. i have a baby sister too that has been throught a lot and whom i love immeasurably.

03/11/2012 07:38 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I don't know if the anxiety is from being the provider but I know part of it is that things can change so quickly for the worst. When I was 10 I lost someone I loved and that was when anxiety anxiety started full force. I wasn't suppose to lose him. He should still be here you know? I still cry for him. It was then that I realized that no matter how much pray God can take them away in an instant. When he died. I prayed every night for weeks and weeks and months that it was NOT true and that the doctors simply made a mistake. I can still even feel myself kneeling there praying and BEGGING God. When he didn't come home it I can't go on about this. My eyes burn from crying and not sleeping.

03/11/2012 07:39 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I am so sorry.

What the hell is wrong with me?!!!!!!!!

03/11/2012 07:39 PM
mem6526

IDoNotKnow,

Let's see..You can call me...Your Royal Highness!! LOL Just kidding! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Angel is fine or anything nice! Wink

But I want to tell you something that might help you.

We cannot make ourselves crazy and all stressed out over things that we have absolutely no control over. It has taken me a long time to really understand what this means. I know that I am guilty of worrying too. But I really try to be aware and work on it each day. Smile

Post edited by: angelonearth, at: 03/11/2012 07:41 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 6 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved