MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/17/2012 02:54 PM

I am not doing well

slada
slada  

Sad Sad my friends,I am not doing well,maybe my medications stop working.

I have bad depression again and I cry I lot.I miss my momSad Sad Sad Sad

I am not same person any more and I just want you to know how I am doing.

I am having second surgery,right elbow but still don't know when.

I am lost,and it's been a hard time for meSad(......I miss you all

02/17/2012 05:19 PM
kildare56
kildare56  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I don't think we've met, but I do care. I am a veteran of panic attacks and no one can possibly understand more than I. It may take longer than we would like, but you will find life enjoyable again. I'm giving you a heartfelt assurance of that. I also assure you that you will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

02/17/2012 08:53 PM
frog44

Slada...haven't heard from you in a while!! Sweetie, you are probably still grieving your mom. It hasn't been long. I send ((hugs)) your way! Hang in there!

02/17/2012 10:20 PM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

OH Slada you are hurting so much right now I can see that. Sad Time is the only thing that heals when we have lost someone that close. I remeber when my dad passed away it took me a long time to even accept it. Your mom is with you Slada in spirit. Smile She is up in heaven and she sees you. You have to believe that.

02/17/2012 10:25 PM
AngelinaSky
AngelinaSky  

Hi, I am new, and know all too well how you feel. I lost my dad 3 years ago, and it has never been the same, and is the cause of my anxiety. Always remember that your mother is always with you. Hope you feel better!

02/17/2012 10:30 PM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Hey AngelinaSky!! I too know that a lot of my anxiety has a lot to do with the passing of my dad and the way it all happened. Welcome to the group!!Smile

02/17/2012 10:31 PM
AngelinaSky
AngelinaSky  

Thanks AmyGirl..I am so happy I found this website. It is hard to talk to people who cannot understand what you are feeling.

02/17/2012 10:40 PM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Yes I agree it does help!! That is what is so great about this group!! Smile

02/18/2012 08:46 AM
kildare56
kildare56  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I can only echo what has been said about grieving. I lost both parents within one month about four tears ago, so I do know how you feel. My very best wishes to you Slada and Angelina.

02/18/2012 09:39 AM
njhoppe
njhoppe  
Group Leader

It does get better Slada, but it will never be the same. It will be a roller coaster ride from now on.....just hang on because your Mom is right beside you.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved