MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/28/2011 04:53 PM

You had tornado and are you all ok?

slada
slada  

I am so sad seeing and watching TV and I am so so afraid for all of you.Haw are you all?Are you all safe?Just send me something to let me know all of you are safeSad Sad Sad

God Bless you all and God rest in peace all that lost their life in this tragedy!Bring them in Haven dear God to be forever with you in your Kingdom!

Amin

04/29/2011 04:52 AM
njhoppe
njhoppe  
Group Leader

Dear Slada, I am fine. I live in Wisconsin. My heart breaks for those affected.

04/29/2011 06:28 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

The tornados were really bad in Alabama, which is where i live. I'm ok and my house is okay. The trees in my yard were all uprooted and thank GOD they fell the opposite direction and even more so, Thank God that I'm still alive. The death toll is up to close to 300 in Alabama. Its so sad and my heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones.

04/29/2011 06:48 AM
CrissyL
CrissyL  
VIP Member

Thank goodness Jenny!!! I saw Alabama got hit hard!!!

We just had a very small thunderstorm last night, nothing major at all and got a little rain. We desparately need the rain so it was a good thing, though we can use more. I hope you don't have too much cleaning up to do in your yard Jenny.

Soo sweet of you to think of everyone here Slada!! Smile

04/29/2011 06:53 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

Crissy, thanks. Go to my profile and look at the pictures of the damage at my house. It's going to cost $10,000 to get the trees cut up and taken away. $2,500 of that is to get one tree off my landlord's house and the other $7,500 is to clean up my yard. All the pictures are just of my yard!!!

04/29/2011 07:08 AM
CrissyL
CrissyL  
VIP Member

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Is that going to be covered by homeowners insurance???? Holy Crap!!!!!

I say have yourself a huge bonfire instead!

04/29/2011 07:19 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

Well I just rent the home but my landlord's insurance is going to cover getting the trees cleaned up. But my garage that it tore in two, had all my stuff that I had stored and since it split the garage and rained inside it, then that stuff will be ruined. But it is all material possesions and at least I'm alive. I do have a washer and dryer in there that I am going to have to find a place to put, but I will figure it out. It just sucks because I had all my basketball awards from high school and my trophies and stuff. I'm hoping that some of that stuff will still be ok. A lot of it is in rubbermaid totes. I will see after they get the tree off of it. I went in there the other day, but that was before the second storm. Oh and then that night in between storms, I was outside on the porch cooling off after a shower because the power was out and we had no air and out of the blue, lightening struck the ground about 30 feet from me. I was on the phone with Phil when it happend and she heard it too. The left side of my body tingles for several hours and my left ear was hurting becasue the left side of my body was what was closest to the lightening!!! Rough couple of days, but just glad to be alive! Oh and the home owner's insurance will NOT cover the things in the garage because the things did not belong to my landlord and my renter's insurance only covers stuff inside my house...

04/29/2011 08:47 PM
slada
slada  

Dear JENNY my friend THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL!

We will Bless God all life and Angels who watch over you!

OMG Jenny I am so happy you are ok,uh.......I was so so worried for you my friends.

You are wonderful and warm heart person,you have amazing soul God protect you.

I am so so sad,very sad for people that lost their life.may God bring them in Haven!

Crissy hon I am happy you are ok too,I love you so much my friend this is why I think about all of you so much.When I hear news all of you was on my mind......THANK YOU,THANK YOU GOD!

Jenny darling I saw picture,OMG how did you handle stress and fear when tornado hit?Where you was when that happen?Are you was afraid?Did you have somebody beside you?

Love you my friend a lot and God Bless you all! Smile)))Smile)))Smile))))Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing

Post edited by: slada, at: 04/29/2011 08:50 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved