MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2011 07:22 PM

What's the funniest thing that happened to you?

slada
slada  

What is the funniest thing that happen to you last couple days?

I had one of my yesterdaySmile Smile Smile Smile

I call my friend yesterday and I told her on phone:

Come down I cookas tea!Smile Smile Smile

I was laughs on my own mistake in English......

She told me,make tea......I told her I know I forget...

Last week I went in store and I ask them for some boxes for moving.I just need someone to cut them for me,so nobody wants.

I ask for manager so ass come and he told me noooo,we do not need to help you so I was so mad and I told him:

who the fuck are you?

He told me to leave store or he will call police.I told him go ahead......ha.....you think I am scary....hahaha.......

I ask him what your name is and he told me Jo Blow so I was so mad.I went home and write down on paper Jo Blow and look for manager in that store.When my friend come down I told her story and also name of guyW00t W00t Laughing Laughing she start laugh so much and she told me no this is not his name,he is making fun of you.....OMG,how stupid I feel so I told her,next time I saw him I will tell him:hi dickSmile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing

hahaha......how stupid I feel now,but I laugh too after all

Post edited by: slada, at: 02/01/2011 07:24 PM

02/02/2011 04:27 AM
janicepv
janicepvPosts: 3264

LOL! I cant say Ive had anything funny happen to me lately, or at least Im not currently open to seeing humor in the things I used to. But your story, Slada, at least made me smile. Gotta love your attitude ("Who the fuck are you?"Wink - wish I had the balls to speak my mind like that sometimes.

02/02/2011 05:53 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I went to the post office to mail out a box, I was going to tape it and address it, but Noooooooooooooooo, my husband said they'll do it at the post office. NOT! I wait on line 15mins, get up to the counter and had her the mailing tape,she says, I can tape the box if you buy our tape! what! at 5.99 a roll, when I'm standing in front of her with my own tape, so I said that's not going to happen I'll tape it, she yells next! I go back tape the box and my Asshole husband is watching and doesn't offer to help! I go back up and asks for a marker to address the box, she directs me to the other desks, and they tell me, you have to buy a label, you can't write on that box! 2 lables 69. now I'm pissed, but it gets better, I go on my phone to pull up email where the address where the package is going won't come up, no F*CKING Signal! omg! NOW I'M MAD! I try to call my daughter in law, no signal I go out side now, off the line and get her, I check my bag, I have no pen! So I can't get the address URGH! So I go back inside the post office and asks for a pen, she says we have pens on the counter, I go to the counter, and guess what? their attached to a cord! I try to call again, no signal dam it! I get so mad I rip the pen off the cord and go outside and call and get the address, I get back on line, and when I get up there the lady goes, I seen you pull that pen off the cord, I said if you want to keep seeing B*tch! process this box now, or I'm going to stab you in the F*cking eye! now everyone is looking, my husband goes calm down, do you need to take your medication? oh hell no! I said now ass wipe, I need you to shut your hole, and stop dealing with stupid people! Lesson learned "I will do what I orignally planned on the next package I sent out. Sad

02/02/2011 07:16 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

Phil that is funny as hell!!! ROFL. I can picture you now! Hell I can't compete with that!!!

02/02/2011 07:35 AM
janicepv

OMG Phil! I-LOVE-IT.

You and Slada, two of a kind in the anger department, huh? But GOOD FOR YOU - it's just a fkn pen!!!!

Lesson learned about mailing boxes in the future though!Laughing

02/02/2011 07:43 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I admit, multiple little things, all at once, set me off! But I don't strike out today, well not physcially lol

02/02/2011 08:08 AM
janicepv

well, that was quite a scenario at the post office. About half-way through it, I would have snatched up my box and left, thinking "I guess God doesnt mean for me to mail this box today."

But I like your ripping the pen off the chain method better! Now I will think of you every time I see a pen on a chain.

02/02/2011 08:19 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

oh lol. I postponed mailing that box since Christmas, it was going out! lol even if it meant losing my sanity momentarily lol. In all seriously, I do need to work on it, I push forward, even when it's not good for me.

02/02/2011 08:55 AM
leandrat

phil I just read yours i have a few things to say

1.. you realllyyy need to be a writer you tell storys so well

2.. that is the funnest shit I have read in forever

3.. I LOVE YOU!!

02/02/2011 10:43 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I've been told that, Smile but have no interest in writing. But maybe stand up lol

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved