MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2011 05:00 PM

Thunder Storm

leandrat

Oh a storm is coming I am so happy..... I LOVE it I am getting ready to take a nice hot bath and go lay down in my bed with bedroom window open and the lights off to listen to God feed the earth with life and listen to nature grow

Lee

02/01/2011 05:18 PM
slada
slada  

You are same like my husband and I never understood how he can love rain,but now I know how he feel because of you dear Lee.I wish you great night with relaxing time.I am happy you are doing for yourself things and I really hope so I will learn too.

Love you a lot

02/01/2011 05:30 PM
leandrat

I love you too dear I hope you dont get too much snow and you feel relaxed as well, perhaps u too can go take a nice hot bath , I find if I put a very cold wash cloth on my eyes in a hot bath it is an AMAZING feeling and relaxing too.... try it out very nice

02/01/2011 05:33 PM
slada
slada  

I will my love,because I am very tense and depress......I love your idea you are amazing,I love you

02/01/2011 07:02 PM
njhoppe
njhoppe  
Group Leader

Lee, you makes storms sound so nice. Storms are one of my triggers. I wish I could see storms through your eyes. I was in a tornado when I was 14 and we had to jump dead bodies after the storm went through to get to safety. I developed PTSD from this...but anyway...I'll work on your view. Thank you.

hugs

02/02/2011 05:55 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I love thunder storms, I think their amazing!

02/02/2011 06:08 AM
janicepv
janicepvPosts: 3263

I must admit I find thunder storms fascinating too. As long as they are not TOO strong and as long as I know they are going to pass through quickly. Sometimes in the summer when one happens I go out on my porch and just watch.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved