MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/17/2010 03:14 PM

panic attacks

JD8888
JD8888  

Hi...my name is Jim. This may be odd...maybe not. I have been reading discussion for the first time today on this site and for some reason I haven't had a panic attack all day, which is good for me. I'm not sure if it's knowing that their are other people out here like me or what ???? Anyway, I don't really want to log off..Silly Did just reading other peoples needs, pains,triumps etc.....help anybody else. If this is all I had to do I would have done this 29 years ago...ya 29 years ago. I've been pretty stubborn over the years trying to face this on my own......Now I'm to tired to...so here I am.

Thanks for this group.

Jim

11/17/2010 03:20 PM
Holyterror
Holyterror  

Hi welcome to the group theres lots of helpfull stuff in the forums,glad you decided to join.

11/17/2010 04:12 PM
njhoppe
njhoppe  
Group Leader

Hi Jim and welcome to the group. Yes, when I found this site I became very calm (mostly) Wink I was amazed to see how many of us there really are. I thought I was alone..NOT.

11/19/2010 07:26 PM
AliKatt
AliKatt  

Hi Jim! This site has helped me wonderfully! I have picked up many great techniques from my friends here at MDJ! Welcome!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved