MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/15/2010 01:26 PM

Leaders have problems too

patty777

Im better I think, had to go to depression and got support right away. Everyone needs to know Leaders have serious problems too.

I went into severe attack lasted 2 houtrs I was losing it.

But now as I know I will go outside for air.

Patty (just another person) please see me as a person too

I know I can and have helped a lot in my groups, I dont often need help. and I know no one can be instantly there.....not even me going downhill as I have been, but I will get myself together again, I promise if thats meant to be.

Patty

08/15/2010 02:39 PM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Very true Patty,

And we need the support of each other just as much. Hope you feeling better, try to rest, I know how Panic Attacks can leave you feeling drained. Sad

08/15/2010 02:53 PM
patty777

thanks phil i am drained, need to lie down a bit i think i cant think well now

hugs...

08/15/2010 04:25 PM
leandrat

I'm sorry u r having a rough day what energy I have ill send your why with some prayers.

Lee

08/15/2010 04:46 PM
patty777

Lee, just a bad attack, I chewed my xanax LOL I had too. Im more concerned for you , I hated that when I had it. I was so young and didnt understand the dr when he told me everything was spinning in my ears. I was like so What does that have to do with the room spinning LOL I was so young and scared.

You take care now, Rest well. It helps if I can remember, to lay still.

Hugs...I know you would have been here for me if you werent so sick. Just getwell now so we can combat these panic issues together.

Patty

08/15/2010 06:18 PM
leandrat

Thanks party yeah I lay still and it takes like 20min then it.gets better if I lay still. I'll b ok like they said it will go away sorry those Damn things come out of no where I know

Lee

08/15/2010 07:32 PM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well Patty you are very right. This whole site is about people helping people. That includes leaders too! Leaders just are really supposed to come up with some good ideas to help the group and to respond to posts when possible. As long as we got a good batch of leaders, which I think we do now it is ok that some of us are M.I.A at times. That happens. I've been like not here online hardly at all this weekend. Just lots of stuff going on. Life happens, panic happens, depression happens, ect....I think everyone understands that.

You have been doing an excellent job with the calming images, the daily news, oh I know there has been more oh the word game. That is awesome!!!

Just always remember that you need to take care of yourself and get support when needed too!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

08/15/2010 08:52 PM
kjminer

I dont know how I would do it without you girls sometimes. I know I dont know yall well but if I have an issue I know I can come here. I had a bad one earlier. I just want to be normal!!! Lee....What's going on my dear? Is there anything I can do?

08/16/2010 05:14 AM
leandrat

I am ok thank you very much sweetness, I had a huge Virtigo problem yesterday while driving and knew I couldnt make it home it was Sunday so my reg. doc was closed and the UTC sent me to the ER for some CAT scans,blood,urine, and some other test I have Lupus along with everything else so they were worried I may have been having some spreading into my brain so I was stressed they where too but everything came back ok blood, and CAT scan show everything normal thank god, so at the end of the day I have what is called BPV- Benign Positional Vertigo- meaning when I move around or set,stand or pretty much move the world seems to spin like I am on a roller coaster that just wont stop and there is NO cure for it other than time and lots of water, I asked about some things I had found online about some exercies that help and he said they are mostly Bullshit that they take up to 10 days to work and that is not them working it is just that is the normal lenghth of time for it to go away on its own with liquid ( lol i am still doing them cause I try everything at once something has to help HA) but I am making it cant type alot makes me very dizzy but I am ok and will be back as soon as I can see the screen as one not three lol

Lee

Thanks for the worry dear!

08/16/2010 08:11 AM
PhilPhil46
PhilPhil46  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Lee,

take the need time you need to relax. Don't over do it. I know the screen on the eyes can be horrible. I'm so glad your ok, and remember to drink as much water as you can. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved