MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2012 07:09 AM

lying and ODD

broken
broken  
VIP Member

I am at my wits end with his lying I am at a loss so I have decided to due what I did when his behavior was at its worse, I will take me out of the picture..my son does things for attention and for doing things to make me mad so when I take me out things improve believe me it is going to be hard.

I will not allow him to talk to me.I told him I love him, that ever time he speaks to me I cant believe him so I dont want to talk to him or him me untill he can stop lying..the thing that bothers me the most is he is very convincing in his lies and I have to pretty much act like a police officer finding the truth..I to am getting better at it..

today will be the first day, it is going to be ruff..

01/25/2012 05:37 AM
broken
broken  
VIP Member

we survived the not talking,he didnt like it but hey it seemed to help..I just know that when things are good for awhile and I think ah maybe we are ov it boom here we go again..so I will wait on pins and needles for it to happen

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved