MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/22/2012 12:58 PM

Surgery with Dr. Ducic scheduled for May 18!

gbeasley

Hello all!!! I could not be more grateful or thankful to let you guys know that I will be having nerve decompression surgery with Dr. Ducic May 18! I have never been so excited for a surgery in my life! Dr. Ducic reviewed all of my records and read my story (very detailed, from beginning) and agreed his surgery would help subside my ON headaches. I will see Dr. Ducic on May 17 before my surgery. After all of my nerve blocks where I did not get numb, my RF that only made things worse, and my recent extreme headaches, I am truly seeing Dr. Ducic as an angel sent from above. He has given me so much hope and I am so grateful I have a next step.

Any info and tips on surgery, questions to ask etc would be great. I am currently having extreme pain on the top of my head. Does anyone know if the decompression surgery will help with this pain as well? I am so lookin forward to being headache free I cant stand it! I just appreciate so much every on heres support and prayers. This forum has been so amazing, and it is where I actually heard about Dr. Ducic. I will forever be grateful to all of you and pray that all of you also suffering from ON have relief and answers soon.

04/24/2012 11:40 PM
Trixi
Trixi  

Good luck and many prayers for success!!!!

best to you

Trixi

12/22/2012 05:02 PM
chris112876

How did the surgery go? Been thinking of going this route myself!

christine

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved