MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/27/2011 03:39 PM

I am a new Leader here

mem7478

And I feel so honored to be of help here on this OCD Disorder Support group. Please read my introduction in the Leaders section. I have been through alot with this disorder. It is a paralizing disorder. When i was at my worst, i was embarrassed to tell a soul, I thought I have totally lost it and maybe I belong in a hospital long term. But I am a lot better compared to how it was when i was younger. I have gotten help from doctors, therepy, medication. I have tried to help myself with other techniques such as meditation, sticky notes, reading up on this disorder, facing the fears. I am not ashamed of it anymore. It is a disorder, i did not ask for it, it is not my fault. I am open to talk about what I have been through. I am here to help others with symptoms they are struggling with. please feel free to pm me anytime. You are not alone.

12/27/2011 05:08 PM
silvermage
silvermage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Namaste Julie!

I am very excited that you are a co-leader here Smile!

12/27/2011 05:41 PM
mem7478

Thank you so much Nick. I am sooo happy to be here too.

12/29/2011 08:19 AM
rainwater
rainwater  

Thanks Julie!

12/31/2011 04:22 PM
mem5940

Hi Julie,

You and and have known each other for a while, but I would also like to let you know publicly how great it is to have you here. Everyone, I know you are going to really like Julie, and you are going to find her very knowlegable, compassionate, and caring, and it really is great to have her onboard as a group leader!

Very Sincerely,

Robbie

12/31/2011 05:05 PM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hey Julie welcome aboard I am really happy to have you here as a co-leader with us. Sorry I have been MIA and not on much recently. Hopefully things are now getting somewhat back to normal. We Are thrilled to have you here!!! Many Blessings!

12/31/2011 05:39 PM
mem7478

thanks so much Mitzgirl-the warm welcoming I have gotten here means a lot.

01/01/2012 02:29 PM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Your so welcome hun and I do look forward to getting to know you! Keep up the good work!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved