MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/19/2010 07:13 PM

I don't want to gain anymore, weight that is!

bealerpc

I am new to this support group. Yesterday, I felt so huge. None of my clothes fit me anymore. I was getting ready for work and put on a pair of jeans that I could fit into a few weeks ago. I couldn't even get the buttons to reach each other. I had to wear a skirt to work because none of my pants fit. I was miserable all day with the thought of all the weight that I keep gaining. I gained about 40lbs in the last year. I don't each much but I don't eat right either. I skip meals and have a seditary job. I need to get motivated. I joined this group in hopes that I can get motivated to do more to lose my weight and control it. I am about 50lbs overweight now. Dizzy

03/19/2010 10:17 PM
ohfaithful

Welcome Bealer,

Congrats on taking the first step on recovering your health. It's a journey that we all are fighting in this group, but we're taking it one day at a time.

Don't beat up on yourself, talk to yourself like you would your best friend. We all have our setbacks, but with faith and persistance, we certainly can overcome them.

Have a great weekend!

Faith Smile

03/23/2010 09:19 PM
change4better
change4better  

I was 119 pounds overwieght and 2 months later I am now 99 pounds overwieght-just for today I will workout and eat my best-little by little the days add up and so do the results-we must keep hope by showing it in our daily footwork "Overtime not Overnight" Love and support you-We can do this!

03/23/2010 09:30 PM
ohfaithful

Hey Change, Welcome to the Group!

CONGRATS on your recent weight loss. I love your quote, OVERTIME NOT OVERNIGHT, that's a good one!

I try to do something positive every day to move myself forward to my vision of a healthier me, both physically and mentally. We definitely can do this TOGETHER, ONE STEP AT A TIME!

Faith Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved