MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/02/2009 04:55 PM

Random musings...

puzzlinZin
puzzlinZin  

Reminder to myself ... hit SUBMIT and not 'start new discussion' ... I lose so many posts that way ... and they are funny ones too. They're the ones that make me not pay attention because I'm laughing ... lol

05/02/2009 05:00 PM
puzzlinZin
puzzlinZin  

Dogs are so special. The world is their empire until they learn the rewards for restraint. Or the punishment lol.

05/02/2009 05:12 PM
puzzlinZin
puzzlinZin  

LaraJean - sorry to have caused you pain... but I can't resist this - She has a shirt (my mom's friend got her 4 one Christmas though they're too small so I don't put them on her often) but the shirt says 'little angel' (ya right lol)on it and has stuffed wings on the back. My dog is a jumper too. When she's excited she's all over the place hopping. And the wings flop around like they're flapping to make her fly. It's adorable.

05/02/2009 05:16 PM
puzzlinZin
puzzlinZin  

We need a snappy title for our exercising thread... ideas anyone?

"Exercising for dummies with NES"? or does that seem offensive. I wouldn't want it to come off like I'm calling people with NES dummies. I know that's not true!

05/02/2009 05:28 PM
puzzlinZin
puzzlinZin  

Exercise Everyone!! (track your progress with getting fit and night eating)

05/02/2009 05:39 PM
LaraJean

The wings sound adorable. I'm not in pain, I'm just jealous because none of my boys and that includes Neil, will let me dress them up.

My neighbor Donna has a miniature poodle Zsa Zsa who always has the cute bows in her hair and the darling little sweaters in the winter.

05/02/2009 05:52 PM
puzzlinZin
puzzlinZin  

Aww... so adorable... I need to eat - think I forgot to eat dinner. I'll be back...

05/02/2009 05:59 PM
RachelBH

Just a reminder this support group is for night eating and we aren't here to talk about dogs or anything else. Even though it's nice to talk about other things.

05/02/2009 06:04 PM
LaraJean

Guess we need to go to our Random Thoughts thread

05/02/2009 06:05 PM
LaraJean

Rachel, this is an "off topic" thread, we can talk about our dogs or whatever here. You are more than welcome to join in.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved