MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/27/2012 10:47 AM

FEBRUARY THREAD(page 14)

rawraider

Group Leader

He probably has pink eye. The baby had it twice already!

Ash that is so cute! Your daughter sounds wonderful.

I think I may be going on the 4th week! Maybe a whole month of no nes- woot! Amazing! I want this to be forever!

02/27/2012 10:56 AM
ripa

thats awesome. he's had an eye infection before last april so maybe its the time of year... not sure but well get it checked out!

02/27/2012 11:01 AM
rawraider

Group Leader

Good luck. You never know what you might come home to when your dog is out!

02/28/2012 01:37 AM
rawraider

Group Leader

Another good night. I am so hoping to keep this up long term!!!!!

How did everyone else do?

02/28/2012 08:56 AM
ripa

Hahaah dog was perfectly fine- so we left him out again just because his bed is way more cozy than his crate.

I didnt sleep too well. I had this crazy urge and craving for chickpea balls!!!! So after 300 cals of those + banana at bedside.... that was my night.

However, I know for a fact I also had a cheese craving but somehow fought that off. So not all is lost even though I didnt stay in bed. Just trying to make any sort of progress!

02/28/2012 10:00 AM
rawraider

Group Leader

What is a chickpea ball? You mean falafal? I LOVE chickpeas so you must tell me. They sound way healthier than cheese. I have not eaten cheese in a long time and muy skin looks way better! I crave sweets way more than cheese!

I am glad doggie is okay!

02/28/2012 01:13 PM
ripa

Yes falafel.... lol sorry I just call it a chickpea ball.

I love cheese though... I can add it to anything, and need to stop - clearly.

02/28/2012 02:28 PM
rawraider

Group Leader

That is one thing I dont crave. I am way more into nuts. They are another downfall. But if there is a gooey pizza, I do love that kind of cheese or the kind in stuffed shells, ect....

02/29/2012 02:21 AM
rawraider

Group Leader

No NES, Yay! Overate yesterday, though. Sticking to my calorie budget is my new goal.

I am excited bc today is supposed to be like 60 degrees!

02/29/2012 07:45 AM
ripa

Its snowing like crazy here!

I had a little too much cheese before bed but stuck to my 200 cals o/n. Actually at one point I must have reached for my banana but not eaten it. A few hours later I woke up (around 3 am) and reached for the banana but there was no banana AND no peel so I couldnt figure out what I did with it.

I went into the kitchen but only got another banana- got back into bed and it seems I tucked the banana into the covers with me and the boyfriend. Good thing nobody rolled onto it!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 14 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved