MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2008 08:22 PM

pain was gone for almost one week

newmommy3
newmommy3Posts: 255

Hi everyone, i havent posted in a while. I wanted to say that last week my pain was at a VERY bare minimum. I am not sure why exactly but hey, not complaining. I am currently taking a break fr meds so I am not on anything. I have NO clue why it just went away. Sorry to report that its back now Sad maybe it was the weather, who knows. I just wish I could have stayed that way. Hope you all have some pain free days too. Shannon.

04/27/2008 10:19 PM
MaryR
MaryR  
Group Leader

Hi Shannon, I don't know why it did that either, but I am glad you had a good week. I hope it does it again! Sorry that the pain came back. That is always rather discouraging after things seem to be getting better. Still if you can figure out any sort of pattern it would be nice.

04/28/2008 04:14 AM
Thyqua
Thyqua  

Hey, great that you had a bit of relief for a week, even though it's rotten it's come back again. Hope it goes away again for you or you can figure out if it had a cause! ...xx

04/28/2008 10:56 AM
bgcmom
bgcmom  

(((Shannon))) I'm sorry you are experiencing pain again! I'm sure the break was a nice relief while it lasted. It is encouraging to see that you had relief without any specific treatment....that it was random....to me, that sounds like a possiblity of spontaneous relief. Even though it came back....maybe it will happen again!

Best of luck for you!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved