MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/08/2009 09:23 PM

Still waiting for the real diagnosis(page 2)

jbollinger
jbollinger  

I was just curious if any of ya had trouble with feelin like your head was gonna burn off and like it is a constant fever , I have had this problem for a long while but i dont know what is causing it all i know is it is very exhausting. thanx for any input

04/02/2009 07:27 PM
Sammi8265

I m sorry to say that I have never had this particular symptom (yet) but you know symptoms change (for me, don't know about you) by the minute some days. I get a pain in one spot on my head and terrible neck pain and sometimes an electirc shock or tingling sensation on my head that travels downward. I get many many other symptoms too.

04/16/2009 04:45 AM
broken
broken  
VIP Member

I have had neuropathy in my right arm for a year now has anyone had a symptom that doesnt go away,I have had every test imaginable done really thought it was a ruptured disc in my neck or shoulder all were ruled out,I have body tremors mostly am,and great fatiuge that gets worse all the time,I exsesively sweat and have intolerance to cold but thyroid was ruled out ms pops up again and again but I match so much but not all, what are flairs like for you?if you dont mind telling me what there like

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved