MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/20/2012 10:59 PM

Family hates me

orenotter
orenotter  
Group Leader

Fnaire speaking.

I just learned that Oren's parents made at least one of my friends promise not to speak to or even about me.

I don't have a family of my own. They won't let me be part of theirs. And now they're making my friends abandon me.

What did I ever do to deserve this? All I ever wanted is to be loved. All I ever asked for is to be included. Why does everyone hate me?

05/22/2012 08:19 AM
Sundrop
Sundrop  
Group Leader

You have friends here who won't abandon you. And you do have a family, the one you are building with Oren. Will your friends listen to Oren's parents? Will they ignore you because they said to? Why would your friend promise this?

We don't hate you Fnaire, any of you.

Sunny

05/23/2012 10:04 AM
orenotter
orenotter  
Group Leader

Things have changed a little. My mother-in-law has come to understand that I am a person with feelings, and treats me with love and respect now. I found out that making my friend promise not to talk to or about me was not a spiteful act. It seems that even though she'd act nice to my face, she was ranting about me to others. My parents asked her not to talk about me in order to get her to shut up and keep the peace. As you can imagine, neither of us is speaking to her now.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved