WONDERFUL NEWS

orenotter
orenotter  
Group Leader

The baby arrived!

Name: Amanda May Otter

Length: 12 inches, including tail

Weight: None, technically.

Species: Antotter. She's an otter, but has an anteater's tongue, hands and fur.

Even better news: An unexpected surprise! After our daughter was born, Fnaire went into labor again! Sometimes sonograms don't pick up the presence of a twin. In this case, Phil's medical vision didn't either.

Name: Jason Lee Otter

Length: 12 inches, including tail

Weight: again, technically none.

Species: Antotter, just like his sister.

04/20/2012 05:23 PM
HiddenButterfly
HiddenButterfly  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Congratuations on both little miracles.

Brenda

04/23/2012 05:35 AM
Sundrop
Sundrop  
Group Leader

Twins, how exciting! How are you feeling Fnaire? Congratulations to both you and Oren. Are the children excited? Aren't you a little early? Take it easy and enjoy yourselvesSmile

Sunny

04/23/2012 07:03 AM
orenotter
orenotter  
Group Leader

Fnaire speaking.

I'm doing fine. Both babies are doing grand. I'll share a little secret, too. Oren learned to change his gender a long time ago, so he's been helping to feed the babies. *squees*

Oren here. Yes, that's true, though something I wasn't planning on revealing publicly.

For the first two days, Jason and Amanda would wake us up by thinking. Now they have discovered that crying gets them what they want a lot faster. Fortunately, all I really have to do is go out to the kitchen and drink a glass of milk. It calms them both right down.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved