MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/29/2010 01:40 PM

I got a question

orenotter
orenotter  
Group Leader

Yo. This is Tor.

Is it possible for a multiple to change base personalities? Oren is our base personality right now, but he wants to snuff himself and make me BP. He tried it today, but just ended up in the wall and came back later.

05/29/2010 04:47 PM
HiddenButterfly
HiddenButterfly  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I have never heard of it happening, but I never say anything is impossible when it comes to this disorder. As far as being the host, that can change, not sure how it happens, but know it can. I was the fourth alter to take the host psoition. Been here since I was created at age seven.

Brenda

06/01/2010 07:44 AM
Sundrop
Sundrop  
Group Leader

Yes there have been several hosts in this body. There have also been periodas of total chaos where there is no host or base personality, everyone just bounces in and out. Those times are hard to deal with.

Tor how do you feel about Oren trying to "snuff" himself and leaving you in charge? Could you maybe tell Oren you will help share the responsibilities but you'd like him to remain present? Could he go into your wall when he feels overwhelmed and wants you to take over?

Or do you feel like you could be the host? and are looking forward to more freedom? Where would Oren fit into this equation? Could he merge with you? Or is there some other alternative?

Sunny

06/02/2010 01:20 PM
orenotter
orenotter  
Group Leader

I don't want it. I'm here to help, but I'm about to get saddled with Oren's life and all of its problems.

I guess I could do a little more, though.

Tor

06/13/2010 12:05 AM
DonnaLynne

It sounds like your own sub conscious working on a stragedy that will make sense down the road, my brain does stuff like that too.

I do something different and it feels very bizarre, and months later it was to prep me for something else within me.

Too bad we each didn't come with a path guide at birth, we just have to wing it.

hugs,

you are normal for where you are always, as I am in my world.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved