TaraT  
VIP Member

Here is a link that shows some pics of these NORMAL cotton nematodes...Amazing:

http://www.cotton.org/tech/pest/nematode/ucn.cfm

http://www.ehow.com/how_6181735_kill-cotton-parasites-skin- clothes.html

How to Kill Cotton Parasites on Skin and Clothes

By Sarah Coennen, eHow Contributor

updated: April 1, 2010

Parasites, such as scabies, fleas, lice and ticks, cannot live without a host to feed upon. Cotton parasites are nematodes that act as an insecticide in the fields; however, when cotton is not properly sterilized, these nematodes can live in the fibers well after the cotton is made into clothing. It is important to get rid of these parasites immediately before they cause serious damage, and to see your doctor to make sure they haven't caused you any serious problems. But regardless of what your doctor says, the parasites must be removed from your clothing as a first step to becoming well.

Difficulty:

Moderate

Instructions

Things You'll Need:

* Paper bags

* Infested clothing

* Oven

* Washer and dryer unit

* Scabies topical cream

* Stapler

* Small, heat-resistant bowl

Killing Cotton Parasites on Clothing

Remove one rack from the oven and place the other rack on the next to lowest or lowest level. Fill the small bowl with water and place it on the next to lowest level.

Put a few articles of clothing into the paper bag, roll the top down and staple shut. Perform this step while the oven is preheating to 250 degrees.

Repeat step 2 until all infested clothing is in paper bags. Separate clothing by article; for example, all shirts in a bag, all pants in a bag, all underclothing in a bag. Each category may have several bags, but this should make washing them a bit more organized.

Bake the bags one at a time for 13 hours each, checking every few hours to make sure they are not becoming singed. The water at the bottom of the oven prevents the bags from becoming overly dry and singeing. Check the water and refill as needed.

Wash and dry the clothes as usual to remove dead parasites.

Killing Cotton Parasites on Skin

Take a hot shower, as hot as you can stand it. This will rinse off some of the parasites, and open your pores to ready your body for treatment.

Dry off thoroughly. Apply the scabies topical cream as directed on the label.

Dress in sterilized and washed clothing.

01/08/2011 10:52 PM
janquito
janquito  

So, you know for a fact you have these on you? Have you actually seen these creatures on you? Yuck!

01/09/2011 08:01 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Yes Jan...I've been seeing them for a year since I got a blood transfusion and moved to TX. I started the vit. c and sea salt protocol around the same time and just didn't know where this stuff was coming from.

I suffered with it for months before I actually saw the bloated female come out of my nose..I also see the little ones in my ears when they are feeling stopped up and hurting...they will be stuck in ear wax...

I clean my ears out regularly but on the vit. c and seasalt protocol these things were literally fighting to get out of me and coming out everywhere...

Their little eggs i've found embedded in my skin everywhere...And I do get more biting sensations etc when I wear clothes previously worn like the previous day or something that I did not launder due to them not really being dirty...

So they do get into the clothes and stay there.

I may have other things going on too but this is by far the most prevalent! I've seen these in my hair a lot after showering and washing my hair...

They seem to rinse down onto my body from my scalp mostly...They go in through hair follicles a LOT...

The majority of info. I've found on these that infest people is that they were genetically altered...but I know for a fact that this is what I've been seeing in my skin and around. I've seen each stage pictured on that link.

I wonder about that blood transfusion...I've read a lot about these things infesting brand new clothing made from cotton from China...SO WALMART is a HUGE contributor...and unfortunately this is where I buy the majority of my clothes due to the cost of everything...

I will try to find other stores that get their clothes from other continents...No more CHINESE COTTON!

01/12/2011 10:48 PM
janquito
janquito  

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Yuk! Have you ever had blood tests or maybe get one of those little buggers and take to your doc to look at under a microscope? I know my doctor (gp) would take a sample in a heartbeat. She's already told me if I want to bring in a sample of anything, she'd be glad to look under the scope. I did take her two things but unfortunately, I failed to put them in liquid and they got real hard where they broke the lens covers. Sad I know exactly what you mean by buying the clothes at Walmart. Prices are what I can afford. I have so many skin problems that I've been told not to buy brand new clothing. That used is better for me but I sometimes wonder if I'd be getting something if someone had something? I've never been leary of anything like that before. Not sure I really should be. I figure the Lord is with me. He will help me deal with whatever comes along. I pray you get some help with this!

01/13/2011 06:26 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Hey Jan...Unfortunately I don't have a doc yet that I've discussed this stuff with yet. I've run into non believers even with the tape worms and liver flukes I have even with the darn things in a bowl and pictures of them when they came out...

It's so funny to me that people would RATHER deny and call you crazy instead of looking at that evidence in front of them! I have a doc lined up to see in the next 6 weeks..

I'm sure he will "hear" me. He's been treating lyme patients for awhile and studied a lot with ilads about this stuff and other co infections.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved