MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/02/2012 08:00 AM

Conzerol eliminated my kids molluscum!

CrisW

My family and I went on a vacation over seas. When we got back, my daughter had what I thought was a rash. She had it for about 3 months. Then my wife and I saw that the "rash" jumped to my son -somehow. Then we realized it was not a rash.

The nurse at the pediatrcian immediately recognized it was "molluscum contagiosum." (scary name!)

So the doctor came in, confirmed the nurses diagnosis -then said -we need to wait it out...1 to 2 years! She said it was better than scraping them out.

We waisted our money on tea tree oil and our time on ACVx (apple cider vinegar).

A friend a church said she used Conzerol ( www.molluscumclinic.com ) on her kids and they healed up fast. She said it was the best molluscum treatment there is, and that is what they use in their daycare center.

We gave Conzerol a try. It took about 6 days for the bumps to turn red and scab. About a week later the tiny scabs fell off and both my children were cleared up!

Conzerol also had this great chat system on their web site. We checked in almost every day to talk with them so we new what to look for and how our kids were progressing. They were alway there to answer questions.

You can tell when you use the product it is strong stuff!

07/02/2012 12:47 PM
CrisW

You can tell them your favorite Police Officer in Orlando sent you!!! Smile

Post edited by: CrisW, at: 07/02/2012 12:50 PM

07/04/2012 09:05 AM
JNuts

@ CrisW:

I had the same experience! I tried a couple cure-all´s, wasting time and money, and worse, getting my daughters hopes up Sad We had to stop letting her go to Tae Kwon Do classes so she wouldn´t give the molluscum to the other children.

She was so embarrassed. Of course, my Pede also said the same thing to us, the best thing to do is "wait it out."

We tied emuaid, tea tree oil and molluscumRx and some other molluscum treatment our heathfood store recommended- good greif!

My husband spilled some of the MolluscumRx and stained a corner of our carpet ($30 of product gone) and I later, discovered emuaid is sold for boils, genital warts, tattoos and ingrown hairs- it´ll make you taller too! lol Smile

I don´t know about all that, but I can tell you Conzerol did make my daughter´s molluscum bumps turn red in less than a week and they were completely gone by the next week. You can tell it is working right away.

I didn´t like the color of the cream, but apparently it is strong enough to kill the bug.

In their live chat service, they told me that they WANT parents can go online and chat with them everyday while doing the molluscum treatment to encourage and confirm the signs that the molluscum is responding. It was like having a pediatrician check on us for free- everyday! I new there had to be something good about the product -nobody encourages a hundred angry moms to contact them everyday! Smile

It was pricey (about $60) and the cream is an ugly color (I mean U-G-L-Y), but their online chat presence and the strength of Conzerol is nothing short of amazing! A few of the lesions turned red and scabbed in 3 days!

We sent them before and after photos her molluscum and they gave us a $20 refund. I do not know if they are still offering that. I wish it was the first thing I had tried!

Post edited by: JNuts, at: 07/04/2012 09:18 AM

02/07/2013 04:52 PM
oravsm

My son has 4 Mollescum spots that he has had for about 5 months..the spreading has been minimal as 3 more spots have been noticed...we had been using Aldara cream as prescribed but the spots have yet to go away..my Conzerol arrived today in the mail.....we will see how it works and I will let you know.

04/04/2014 03:33 AM
Mimi2013

We just bought,conzerol. I hope this works, is the cream supposed to be brown? Will it stain the clothes? We have tried everything. Tree oil, apple cider vinger,frezzing them off at doctors office so stop too painful for my 6 year old. She has them on her right arm and right side and now some has got on her leg . I pray this cream works for us.

04/04/2014 03:35 AM
Mimi2013

Please let me know if it works. Our arrived and we just put it on my 6 year old today. Was shocked to see the cream is dark brown.

04/04/2014 10:48 AM
oravsm

The brown stain will wash out...least of your concerns.

Conzerol worked on one of the 4 spots...it turned to a scab and faded in time.

For the other three I found success with Zyma Derm that was purchased over the counter at Wallgreen's.

Don't apply too much Zyma Derm as it burns the area of the skin around the molesscum.

The molesscum cleared up by May - 3 months- it was a trying process and it has not come back!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved