MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/20/2012 04:57 PM

Dreams

kayleen86

Just wanted to vent some frustration tonight because it has been a rough day after a week of decent days, so frustrating! I am actively trying to reduce my stress and am or felt ready to look to the future and move on which is a good feeling, but for some reason my last thought before falling asleep last night was that AWFUL DAY THAT WAS SUPOSED TO GO SO DIFFERENTLY. I can't get the look of the Dr. face and the ultrasound tech running out of the room to get the dr because she didn't want to tell me and having the dr tell me there is no cardiac activity. And then I dreamed I found out I was pregnant again last night would be good if it were true but in the dream all I can remember feeling is panic and fear that it will happen again, so needless to say my day started off on the wrong foot today, and I started my period today so def. no pregnancy for me which is beyond frustrating when I got pregnant so quickly last time.

04/21/2012 10:48 PM
mickeymouse
mickeymouse  
Group Leader

Sorry your day has been so bad Sad I hope the weekend will be better for you! All we can do it take a minute at a time.

04/22/2012 02:18 PM
kayleen86

Thank mickey mouse

04/23/2012 06:25 AM
mickeymouse
mickeymouse  
Group Leader

kayleen86, I hope your weekend was good Smile

04/23/2012 08:02 AM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am so sorry you had a rough night I hope you had a good weekend. I know how hard it is to dream about your loss and wake up sad. Vent away we are all here for you I cant even remember how many times I dreamed that it was all a mistake and my baby was fine or that I was hearing the dr tell me I lost my baby all over again. I have also dreamed about being pregnant and then wake up and its just a dream.

04/24/2012 05:31 PM
kayleen86

Thank you Mary, Mickey, weekend wasn't the best but Monday and Tuesday have been much better

04/25/2012 01:55 AM
mickeymouse
mickeymouse  
Group Leader

I'm glad that the last few days have been better Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved