MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/08/2012 05:44 PM

needing help(page 3)

haskell2

I just joined and read your post. I can relate to what you are going through. I had a miscarriage in 2007 and I also have bipolar. I still cry for my daughter everyday, and all my boyfriend says is have you taken your medicine? Maybe we can get through this together.

05/08/2012 05:55 PM
mickeymouse
mickeymouse  
Group Leader

haskell2, what a nice thing to say and do! Seems like you know how she feels. That great to have someone know exactly how you feel! Smile Your sweet!

05/16/2012 02:04 PM
maryandjimmie
maryandjimmie  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

To lose a child is so hard to deal with and being bipolar just adds to the pain. I have suffered from mental health issues since I was in my teens and when I lost my first daughter I use to lock myself in my closet and I could hear my daughter cry for me. When I lost my first son it really put me over the edge not a day went by I didnt cry for my children and wonder why it happened to me after losing all my children I still deal with the grief and the bipolar part of me makes it so much worse. It does get better with time but the pain we feel at times seems like it will never end. We are all here for you.

Hugs Mary

05/20/2012 07:55 PM
chelle005
chelle005Posts: 2620
VIP Member

My babies daddy is bipolar. it is really important to go to your pdoc as soon as possible and let them know what is going on. it is normal to grieve your child but you do not want to go into a really bad depression, or manic. You said that you are manic right now. Please talk to your pdoc and get a med adjustment. You know how important that is. Your little baby is watching you from Heaven and does not want its mommy to be hurting like this. Are you in the bp support group? If not look into that also.

My ex was so upset by our 2 miscarriages that when I got pregnant again he went manic. He has been that way for over a year now and has not even been able to pull it together enough to see his son. I have been taking pictures for when he comes down,but I am afraid that he will feel so bad about not being there that he will sink into another depression.Please get to your pdoc asap. if you want to pm me anytime I am here for you.

Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved