MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/17/2012 09:09 AM

Chronic Daily Migraines

scrappatty1
scrappatty1Posts: 42

I was wondering if anyone ever traveled and had no more headaches.The doctor's don't know what to do anymore i have had my daily headachees over 8 years.I'm trying to think out side the box i went to palmsprings just over an hour from where i live no headache as soon as i get close to my house starts the pain.I have to have some allergy something around me.My primary doctor did a allergy test came back normal.Just at the end of my rope.Patty

05/18/2012 07:13 AM
SSLMD

If you are at home most of the day, you could try an air cleaner with both a high-efficiency particulate (HEPA) layer and a charcoal layer to pick up vapors. Can you identify any source of airborne contamination in the neighborhood? Can you go shorter distances from home and find relief?

05/27/2012 06:14 AM
dogmom2
dogmom2  

Patty,

How long were you in Palm Springs? Just curious since you had no headaches while there.

xx

Jackie

05/28/2012 04:00 AM
MigraineMama

Does your doctor think that it might make sense to try any allergy medications? Even if you can't identify the source, maybe an antihistamine or something would help?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved