MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/19/2009 06:05 AM

PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON GLORY!!!

Frenchie
Frenchie  
VIP Member

I am on pins and needles as I know the rest of you are. I will be checking in about every 30 min ...

still praying hard...and loving our gal!

--- The discussion has been locked ---

03/19/2009 06:06 AM
sasshley

i have not heard anything. i have not been able to think about anything else.

03/19/2009 06:22 AM
Frenchie
Frenchie  
VIP Member

yeah....I can imagine. I am feeling the same, the short time I did sleep I kept waking up thinking about her. Then I'd start crying aain...but not because I am expecting the worst..but because of all shes been through,,going through, I shall not give up on her.....I just have to keep praying and hoping, and checking in. I

imagine you and she are close...I wish I could hold you now an tell you everything is going o be ok. Not knowing is so hard...

especially with someone that we care about so much. Take it easy in any way you can, I know you are on pins and needles just as I am..((((((((((((((((HUGGING YOU)))))))))))))))))))))

03/19/2009 10:26 AM
MiniMom
MiniMom  

Ash & Krissy, thanks so much for being so proactive on keeping us up to date on Glory. My heart is just breaking. I had the worse feeling, so I was determined to find a way to get my home email here at work to get my MDJ password. I had forgotten it since it was save on my computer at home.

Love you all!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved