MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/03/2009 03:50 PM

insitgator....anonymous?

TIFFANYisMENTAL

i cant help myself sometimes.

i noticed as i get older that i like to instigate shit with people; mostly online but still.

i try so hard not to but sometimes i cant help myself.

bad spelling and incorrect grammar, ignorance, etc. are all my triggers.

i start shit with people i dont want to lose as friends.

any idea why i do this? is it a symptom or combined symptom of something?

or am i just a jerk?Devil

02/03/2009 03:51 PM
TIFFANYisMENTAL

thats meant to be instigator in the title.. sorry i cant edit it.

02/03/2009 04:04 PM
searchingforthatonehope
searchingforthatonehope  

Like.....I don't know what you mean....being a smart ass or something? That's not meant to sound mean...I'm just trying to understand what you mean by starting stuff.

02/03/2009 04:06 PM
TIFFANYisMENTAL

sometimes

other times i point out peoples mistakes and flaws. im not trying to be mean but im a slight perfectionist with OCD

02/03/2009 04:06 PM
searchingforthatonehope
searchingforthatonehope  

I do the same thing

02/03/2009 04:13 PM
TIFFANYisMENTAL

i feel a bit better now.

i wonder why i/we do it

02/03/2009 04:15 PM
searchingforthatonehope
searchingforthatonehope  

I don't know....maybe that's something we should look up...I do it just because I like making people mad at me by being a wise bum...idk...

02/03/2009 04:18 PM
TIFFANYisMENTAL

haha

thats not my reasoning.

02/04/2009 03:29 AM
ashleyd

tiff---i don't know if this is the same thing, but i often constantly correct people because i want it done MY WAY. it is hard to let go of that. there will always be people that can't spell or that are ignorant. just try to focus more on the good and the bad or annoying will become less and less important. focus more on the positive in people and annoying will become miniscule. does that make sense. and if all else fails,, you can send me a p.m. venting about it! haha!

02/04/2009 06:17 AM
MiniMom
MiniMom  

That's so funny Tiff. Sometimes you have to remember some misspelled words are just typos. Have you seen the movie "Idiocracy"? Now there ya some stupid both the story line and the acting. LOL Tongue

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved