MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/16/2009 04:08 AM

Anyone want to talk, Thursday April 16?

jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Hi everyone! In an effort to stimulate some converstion and perhaps support, I've decided to try this thread, which has worked in a couple of other groups, or at least something like this!

Just drop on by, I'll try to have a new daily thread called "anyone want to talk" with the day's date on it. We can just chit chat, or if you need some support, or are having a bad day (and can still sit up..LOL) just pop on in and talk to others!

It's a good way to get to know each other and our experiences!

--- The discussion has been locked ---

04/16/2009 04:09 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Okay, Coffee's on (decaf for most of us, LOL), low sodium home made pastries, and some chit-chat as well!

If anyone's around, stop on in!! Smile Leave a message if no one's here, we'll get this thing going yet!!

Smile Smile

04/16/2009 05:04 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Gonna take off for a bit; still leave a message, I get them in my email Smile Don't worry, we WILL get t his going, I won't give up!!

Smile

04/17/2009 03:59 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved