MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/24/2011 03:35 PM

FILLINGS IN TEETH CONTAINING MERCURY

woodworker

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT MERCURY POSIONING FROM TEETH FILLINGS CAUSING MENIERES DISEASE? I READ A STORY ABOUT THIS AND THIS MAN HAD HIS FILLINGS REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH SOME THAT CONTAINED NO MERCURY AND HIS SYMPTOMS ALL LEFT. HE WAS THE CONDUCTOR FOR THE BOSTON SYMPHONY.PLEASE REPLY

01/26/2011 06:53 AM
dcsouthwickjr
dcsouthwickjrPosts: 150

Interesting - I only have a few fillings but I think at least one of them is mercury filled. Mercury has been associated with plenty of other helth issues, wouldn't surprise me if this was just one more. WOuld be great if all we had to do was have our fillings replaced - wouldn't it?

01/27/2011 03:56 PM
denigrif1
denigrif1  

Yes, Woodworker, mercury fillings plus other dental issues can be related to meniere's type symptoms. I also read that recent article on this and it is quite inspiring that I sent it through my stream on Facebook! But, before that, I have also heard and known people who felt 100% after removing mercury.

I have some information on this if you would like it sent to an email address. I do not see meniere's as a disease but balance and hearing symptoms with underlying causes. But, no, it is not the only trigger or cause to these symptoms as it can be different for everyone or there can be more than one!

You can view some of the info at www.mercuryfreenow.com and search for meniere's there. Let me know if you want that info. take care, Denise

01/27/2011 06:15 PM
woodworker

YES PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFO YOU HAVE ABOUT MERCURY IN FILLINGS. THANKS SO MUCH, WOODWORKER. MY E-MAIL IS

tkblair@otelco.net

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved