MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/10/2011 06:39 AM

just found out i have lupus and looking for info

jeremypeter

I am a 33 year old male and just found out the it is lupus that is reeking havoc on my life and i am hoping to meet others with lupus so i can better understand and maybe find ways to deal with my physical setbacks.

06/12/2011 07:43 PM
82nd
82nd  

Greetings,

Welcome to the group. There aren't too many of us in this group yet. Glad to hear from you. Post any questions you can think of and I'm sure the few of us will reply. LOL

Ray

07/22/2011 01:33 PM
J3man
J3man  

Hi jeremypeter! Is it okay if I just call you JP? My name is Bryan (username:J3man... a.k.a. "Little Brother Lupus"Wink. First, welcome to the group! You are our THIRD member! LOL! It is a new group and was started by one of my friends in the Main Lupus Group (fibroforever). I have had SLE/Lupus for 25 years now,so if I can be of any assistance to you,please feel free to call on me. Just send me a private message(PM)or contact me here in the Group. There are MANY different ways to cope with this disorder...trust me...I have tried many of them! LOL! Hope you keep checking in and get this post. Until then,I wish you well and good luck and health! Little Brother Lupus, Bryan

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved