MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/07/2011 06:39 PM

I feel so alone...

luv420girls

I personally dont have an addiction to marijuana, but what I do have is a weird fascination to girls who use marijuana. I have tried to get over it, tried to talk to a behavioural therapist but I just cant seem to shake this weird attraction.

I have tried to think about how all the negative effects of it affect someone elses life but it doesnt work. so i read some of your stories, and those that have children, i can definitely see how it is concerning.

Am I the only person who has this weird sort of fascination? Do any of the girls on here, do their boyfriends or husbands have this weird fascination? No psychologist has an answer for me.

Believe it or not, this puts a strain sometimes on my relationship b/c my wife doesnt smoke marijuana, but I find it so attractive she gets annoyed.

Anyone have advice?

07/08/2011 09:29 AM
BrandieZ
BrandieZ  

Well, it turns my boyfriend on when I get annoyed with him or angry! He makes me mad on purpose at times!

I have never heard of your situation before, finding girls that smoke attractive! LOL, to funny.....

I am going to send you a PM because it does sound like something!

07/15/2011 02:33 AM
SilverMaze

well whenever i see a girl who smokes weed, i know instantly that she's not going to be a wife of mine... it may sound strange or mean but it's just a feeling that i get. it's like i feel that she's not a responsible or loyal person to have as a wife. however i do get a feeling like she's easier to get in my bed for a night or two. i know that it's not true, a non-smoker can also be the town's ride as much as a smoker can be the most loyal person. i wouldn't worry about it too much, as most guys have their perversions lol i mean almost any guy would prefer sex with a stranger than sex with his hot wife, analyse this! lol

07/15/2011 06:16 AM
BrandieZ
BrandieZ  

haha, your funny Maze!

I guess it's each person's preference, I grew up and worked in bars most all of my life and I always knew that the men that would spend most of their time in a bar, spend ridiculous money on anything would never be some one I would take home......but they often would catch my eye for a playmate!Devil

07/15/2011 06:35 AM
luv420girls

Maybe my whole perception is just weird because I never smoked pot and I had my chances before to date some really hot girls who smoked weed but I only dated one and broke it off when she stopped smoking.. Kinda weird seeing how I married someone who doesnt but tried to date girls who did. I just remember back in highschool it would be alot easier to talk to girls when they were high. Almost every girl who smoked became friends with me. they all told me I was the funniest guy to be around when they were high. I remember one night at my friends college house 2 beautiful girls who were really high would nevrer pay any guys.attention... Also think they were a little conceeded.. But they ended up hanging out with me for 8 hrs before they passed out. I had em laughing all night and I had pranked called an 800 number and they thought I was the coolest guy they ever met. I never hooked up with them but I had left whrn they passed out the next morning they were asking if I was gonna hang out. My friend told me they wanted to hook up with me. I never went back because I felt rotten and guilty for liking them because they liked getting high.

07/15/2011 06:44 AM
luv420girls

I guess in my mind I view girls who smoke weed as sophisticated smart funny. I really think when the girls I hung around got really giggly was the biggest turn on. Some guys like model girls with big breasts...i like girls who get high and I think of them as above other people.. Thats another thing when I hung around girls who smoked I boosted their self esteem. I never understood the low self esteem some of them had. My fascination is def a weird addiction..and probably not healthy

07/15/2011 07:14 AM
BrandieZ
BrandieZ  

Well, if it's not hurting anyone then WHATEVER! Everyone has fascinations, I have my own too!

Some people get addicted and some people are able to smoke on a casual basis and are not dependent on it. I never felt I was dependant but i know that my health needs a break!

I like guys that drink beer! I think a beer in a man's hand is sexy! Doesn't mean he has low self esteem.......my mother was a hippie and has always smoke weed and still does to this day. I don't think she will ever quit!

07/15/2011 09:24 AM
luv420girls

Accidentally double posted

Post edited by: luv420girls, at: 07/15/2011 09:28 AM

07/15/2011 09:27 AM
luv420girls

Good point brandie.. You think its sexy when men have a beer in hand .. Im the same way with girls and bongs. Oh yeah I def agree it doesnt mean low self esteem. I am trying to say girls who do smoke should never have a low self esteem. I think they are amazing. Can anyone guess I tried to have a honeymoon in amsterdam..my wife didnt think it was a good idea. If there is anyone that wants to comment feel free I def appreciate it. Maybe it would help me figure out y I think the way I do.

07/15/2011 02:23 PM
BrandieZ
BrandieZ  

Well I don't know why you think it's sexy for a women to be toking up, maybe it's their "I don't care" attitude!

What about a women on a harley? And not the back of a bike but the front?

Maybe you could ask your wife to put a fake doobie in her mouth? Or dress up like a hippie? Laughing

Really I don't think that there is anything weird or wrong with you because you like girls that smoke!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved