MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/27/2011 08:23 AM

TMI zapper and roundworms

jjbluemountain

Ok. this is crazy, but when I read about the coil and I knew I can't afford one yet I researched electroherbalism and ordered a zapper from ebay to see if it would help with lyme in the blood.

(Since blood is a path of least resistance for electricity. i knew it would not get into tissue as well)

Friday I did 10min-rest 20min-5min-rest 20-5min on 30khz.

I got a slight headache and aches overnight but nothing major.

Yesterday I did 7 min 30 khz, 7 min 2.5 khz, rest 20 min, and repeated that two more times.

In the middle of the night I had really bad abdominal cramps, i'm not sure if it was small intestine, large intestine, or stomach based on the location.

TMI GROSS PART: today it looks as if I passed a piece of angel hair pasta...and I haven't had pasta in weeks!!! I did a metametrix stool test in May and that was negative...hmmmm

I actually do feel a little better today...

JJ

11/27/2011 09:12 AM
fabajenna
fabajenna  

JJ, that's amazing!! Good for you for finding a new tool!

It sounds like you targeted on intestinal parasites of some sort..that is fantastic!!Smile

Would a round worm look long like angel hair pasta??? Good Lord, that is gross, but so AWESOME that you got it out!!

Please keep us informed of any other progress you make, and I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Blessings to you JJ..

peace-kim

11/27/2011 10:18 AM
wlkthlne
wlkthlne  

JJ, yes, does not surprise me...I got the zapper a few months ago...been doing it off and on....

It really effects my GI and also makes me very tired...I've not had any strange things come out...But it does wake up alot and give me alot of symptoms....

There was someone on here....who got through Lyme with just the zapper.

He's the one who gave me alot of info...He did mention it will make you nausus and tummy issues...He found he had to increase his probotics a bit when usin' the zapper....If I find his link I'll send it to you...

Also want to ask...have you tried the IR sauna off of ebay?? it's under 200$ and I swear by it! I can't do the day without it!

Never thought somethings I buy off of ebay would help to this degree....go figure.....

did you make sure you used moist paper towels when using the zapper?

WLk=Cool

11/27/2011 05:44 PM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

I also have the HC Zapper!!! I use it about 2-3 x's a week. I don't know how well it is at killing LD & Co. bacteria, compared to parasites, but I do believe that it helps break up the cyst form when treating with ABX.

11/27/2011 06:33 PM
jjbluemountain

fabajenna: IF it were a roundworm that would explain some intestinal issues I had been having. I blamed it all on lyme though. If I get another I might take it in for identification. That really doesn't appeal to me though. LOL

wlkthln: I haven't tried a sauna! I thought about it...Which one did you get? also, do you do a 15hz? I suspect that is the one that really messes with people, I haven't done that one yet. I have some VERY thin cotton cloths I use with it. They are as thin as paper towels and I have them soaked in salt water.

Raven: what is the HC? Is it on ebay too? The one I got was the Z4eX extreme 3. So far I am very happy with it.

glad this isn't too gross for some people to reply too LOL

11/27/2011 07:03 PM
RavenLunatic
RavenLunatic  
Group Leader

HC stands for Hudda Clark. I have the same model you do. The only thing I recommend is wrap the bars in cloth &you soak them in sea salt water before using. The sea salt will help raise your HCG levels, boosting your immune system. Good Luck!!!

12/05/2011 08:16 AM
Polkahero
Polkahero  

One of my friends on here swears by this device, his screen name is tablapp. He hasn't been active on here lately, maybe shoot him a PM. I was considering purchasing one of these off Ebay, but I just purchased an EMEM rife machine which is obviously more powerful than one of these 9-volt DC units.

12/05/2011 08:41 AM
Avs1823

I also have a friend that swears she feels better by using one. she's been doing it since Oct 1st. I'm waiting for my turn. My dr is trying it on several patients and she got it before me.

she's going to order one for herself then it will be my turn. they are not expensive, around $150. if I can tell a difference, I'll order one for myself.

I have Hudda Clarkes book curing all diseases and am reading it. for me, I can't see me living the lifestyle she says, but the book does make a lot of sense.

12/11/2011 02:50 PM
jjbluemountain

just an FYi there are zappers less expensive (less than $150) on ebay that work great to get started.

I think it has been a good complement to my abx.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved