MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/26/2010 10:34 AM

Oil of oregano, grapeseed, and olive leaf extract

rb23

Has anybody taken all these at the same time and how did it make you feel? Trying to get feedback first before doing this protocol.

02/26/2010 12:24 PM
abster33
abster33  

I have been taking oil leaf extract and oil of oregano for about a month and a half now. I havn't taken grape seed though, but I have been doing just fine on the others. I think this is a really great protocol, very safe and not harmful to the body at all.

Abby Smile

02/26/2010 12:26 PM
rb23

Thanks Abbey! When you started it did you notice a herx of any kind? How many do you take daily and are they in pill form?

02/26/2010 12:33 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I just got the oil of oregano and cats claw..I also picked up some Bragg unfiltered apple cider vinegar and am taking olive leaf extract. I have SO many things that I'm doing at once that most times I don't have time or patience to swallow them all so I pick a handful and usually it's the Vit. C and cats claw and milk thistle that I take every single day..

I take several of each and I end up taking almost a dozen at each sitting..and that's with ommitting some lol..Anyway if I can ever get self disciplined enough to take everything and space them out....I might start feeling pretty good...

Oh and I bought Clove oil too...Not really sure how to ingest these...

02/26/2010 12:51 PM
rb23

Did you get Samento as the Cat's Claw TaraT?

02/26/2010 01:05 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Yea the health store didn't have samento nor did they know samento was cats claw lol....but I got the cats claw because i didnt want to waste anymore time. I've only started using it in the last two days and amazingly I am feeling better...

I am taking so many things though along with ceftin that I just finished last night, I really don't know if its one or the other or a combination of all of these things but my fatigue is probably only 75% of what it was but my stamina is still almost 0.

Literally if I get out of the bed I have a good 10 maybe 15 minutes to move around and do dishes and laundry and I have no choice but to lay back down...my muscles start to seize up and cramp etc....

My new D.O. just gave me a script for flexeril though so I can take those if I need them to atleast help take some of the spasms away...We all know there's no miracle pain med or anything ...

We all just have to make it as best we can until we get our health back.

Oh and I'm taking capryl which is caprillic acid along with adding extra virgin coconut oil which is also caprillic acid and it takes care of the yeast in our bodies/gut etc..and that can be a REAL fatigue reason...

We have to fight this thing from every angle.

Good luck to everyone!

02/26/2010 01:23 PM
rb23

Thanks TaraT!

02/27/2010 03:10 PM
abster33
abster33  

Hi Smile

I would say that I didn't have any major herxing, but maybe just some minor flu like achiness and fatigue.

I take 25 drops of olive leaf extract twice daily and 8 drops of oil of oregano twice daily.

They are in a liquid form but I put them in empty capsules made from vegetable matter.

Two days ago I started to take samento, pinella, and parsley. I take them in about 1/2 cup water. 20 minutes apart.

I bought the samento, pinella, and parsley from nutramedix online. They have an array of very good quality products.

02/27/2010 03:11 PM
abster33
abster33  

Oh, I didn't get samento as cat's claw Smile

02/28/2010 07:06 AM
rb23

Abster33, when you started taking the (Samento) cat's claw did you notice any major herxing when combining it with oil or oregano and olive leaf extract? how many drops did you start when taking the cat's claw with the others (olive and oil of oregano)? I'm on just the capsules of the two and have samento and am trying to decide if I should combine all of them (olive leaf, oil of oregano, grape seed supreme, and samento).

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved